Sponsored

POLL: How Many Want a Manual with Mid Package?

How many people are interested in a BB, BD, or Sasquatch with a manual & mid package?

• Total voters

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m irritated Ford has not come out with a response regarding the manual - mid debacle. It is leading me to think it is not a “glitch.”

Hopefully, Ford is listening. They claimed that they were able to see how many people were interested in manuals based off of B&P configurations- we know this to be an inaccurate representation because we can’t configure what we want.

Let’s show Ford some accurate statistics on how many people really want these options?

For the helpy-helpertons who’s solution is to just buy the Badlands:
- not everyone can afford the Badlands, some are already stretching to buy “new” or stretching to spend around $40k
- & some are looking for a fun run-about vehicle- not a serious trail contender
Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m irritated Ford has not come out with a response regarding the manual - mid debacle. It is leading me to think it is not a “glitch.”

Hopefully, Ford is listening. They claimed that they were able to see how many people were interested in manuals based off of B&P configurations- we know this to be an inaccurate representation because we can’t configure what we want.

Let’s show Ford some accurate statistics on how many people really want these options?

- not everyone can afford the Badlands, some are already stretching to buy “new” or stretching to spend around $40k
Its not a glitch, and its stupid of Ford.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted a manual, wife wanted an automatic. We compromised, getting the auto...

Turns out that works, I want the 2.7 and Squatch. She does not need to know...

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the poll, with the exception that you added the High package option. I feel like Ford has no plans whatsoever to offer High on anything less than Badlands. I don't like that option on the poll because I feel it takes away from real numbers on the Mid Manual debacle, if you're trying to get "accurate statistics" Just my 2 cents...thanks for a poll that means something to me though! I want the Manual Sasquatch with Mid and I'm willing to wait for "late availability" on the Sas, just hoping I can have some creature comforts as well without having to find another $5,000ish to make it a Badlands.

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the poll, with the exception that you added the High package option. I feel like Ford has no plans whatsoever to offer High on anything less than Badlands. I don't like that option on the poll because I feel it takes away from real numbers on the Mid Manual debacle, if you're trying to get "accurate statistics" Just my 2 cents...thanks for a poll that means something to me though! I want the Manual Sasquatch with Mid and I'm willing to wait for "late availability" on the Sas, just hoping I can have some creature comforts as well without having to find another $5,000ish to make it a Badlands.
I see your point. I’ll make the correction. It was more of “wishful thinking,” but does detract from the purpose.

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Manual's are over-rated and only prefer them in some limited sports cars.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see your point. I’ll make the correction. It was more of “wishful thinking,” but does detract from the purpose.
Hey, I hear you -- feel free to move my BD high package vote over to BD mid --I'd be thrilled to get a manual and the mid in BD trim. My wallet thanks you.

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I hear you -- feel free to move my BD high package vote over to BD mid --I'd be thrilled to get a manual and the mid in BD trim. My wallet thanks you.
It does not appear that I can change or delete questions... or delete a thread and start over... I'm not sure if there is a round about way to change.. admin?

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Manual's are over-rated and only prefer them in some limited sports cars.
Ah, so here's the thing... it's a personal choice. And
It does not appear that I can change or delete questions... or delete a thread and start over... I'm not sure if there is a round about way to change.. admin?
@Massbronco -- this is what I was talking about. People want the Mid BD 7MT.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My take is this, I won’t be upsold to buy a Badlands, so I can get MT/Mid. If they don’t allow Mid with BD, Ford will just lose my $ for the upgrade. No skin off my back. Plus, it might just drive me to the BaseManSquatch and they’d lose more $ on me.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will only buy a Bronco if it has a manual transmission. I also enjoy the 2.3 in Ranger, so I will probably love pairing that engine with a manual.

Also, I want mid package. Which is available because Ford made it available to me. You simply need to check the "Badlands" trim level and it can be yours.

Where is the problem?

Oh, PS, with Ranger there were changes made to the options/trim/packages nearly up to the point that the order banks opened. You need to remember that until the order banks open, everything is as final right now as it was 4 months ago when Broncos were testing in Moab.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will only buy a Bronco if it has a manual transmission. I also enjoy the 2.3 in Ranger, so I will probably love pairing that engine with a manual.

Also, I want mid package. Which is available because Ford made it available to me. You simply need to check the "Badlands" trim level and it can be yours.

Where is the problem?

Oh, PS, with Ranger there were changes made to the options/trim/packages nearly up to the point that the order banks opened. You need to remember that until the order banks open, everything is as final right now as it was 4 months ago when Broncos were testing in Moab.
the problem is not everyone wants orange accents or maybe they prefer the grill/lights on the BD. Or they may not want to pay another $5K for options they don’t need.

me I love the rims and grill of the BD. I hope they will offer the mid package with the MT.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the problem is not everyone wants orange accents or maybe they prefer the grill/lights on the BD. Or they may not want to pay another $5K for options they don’t need.
Now i'm confused, was the interior accent color and/or grill color the point of this thread?

I thought it was about having a manual transmission with mid-package? Please correct where I've miss-interpreted.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What about none of the above?

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now i'm confused, was the interior accent color and/or grill color the point of this thread?

I thought it was about having a manual transmission with mid-package? Please correct where I've miss-interpreted.
Thought it was about getting a manual transmission with the mid package on the trim level you want. Not everybody wants the BL
Sponsored