Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you get your badlands from, cuz a badlands 4 door is already 46 before taxes and with 8 k down after taxes ur still at around 600 a month
Stephens auto price At invoice - 1000 and 8k down I’m sitting around 42k out the door. My credit union does 2.49% at 84mths to put me in the low 500’s
Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stephens auto price At invoice - 1000 and 8k down I’m sitting around 42k out the door. My credit union does 2.49% at 84mths to put me in the low 500’s
That’s very good apr for 84 months wow, which credit unions is this help a friend out, my navy federal cu gives me 2.29 for 72 but 84 would be way better!!!

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s very good apr for 84 months wow, which credit unions is this help a friend out
Carolina Cooperative credit union. They’re having a special for well qualified buyers at 1.99 for 84 mths

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carolina Cooperative credit union. They’re having a special for well qualified buyers at 1.99 for 84 mths
Damn bro, I just googled right now if you can finance with other credit unions, I live in San Diego and I think google said yes! I’ll look into it, thanks bro!

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn bro, I just googled right now if you can finance with other credit unions, I live in San Diego and I think google said yes! I’ll look into it, thanks bro!
Yea bro you can finance with any credit union. Ford may or may not have 0% financing, just have a backup plan.

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea bro you can finance with any credit union. Ford may or may not have 0% financing, just have a backup plan.
I thought navy fed was good, it just got
Better with Carolina CCU, also question, why won’t you get 1.99 and instead 2.49 for 84 months?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Heartbreaking im a big fan of seeing dreamz come true ,i didnt read all 9 pages but have you thought about a lease ? then sell the other cars /save up ?.
There are lots of ways to skin a cat you would be suprised how much you save if you skip the choco macie latte at starbucks daily, cook more at home ect . Im not saying to be a hermit just drive 55 instead of 75 finiancially. Suck it up a little and you will be crusing you new bronc with a big smile?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These can/can't afford more car/truck than I need threads are always the same. The only difference in this one is that the OP has two vehicles that seem to be functional, so a Bronco is strictly a toy with no added utility unless he sells the F150.. For all we know he is fully funding a 401(k) and a Roth IRA along with a healthy emergency fund and that is why cash flow is tight. At that point; it is simply a choice of fun money vs additional investments, even if he is paying on one or both of the vehicles.

In the absence of paying future himself first, then it is a terrible long term financial decision and anyone suggesting he increase debt to purchase another depreciating asset is doing him a disservice. He has acknowledged that he cannot afford the vehicle at the current time and it sounds like a good choice. My choice is to support his good financial sense in this instance instead of trying to convince him he is wrong.

Those who suggest he sell the other two and use that money to erase what he owes on them is better, however he will still eat the initial depreciation on a new vehicle of any sort.

The years go by and one day, at about 50 years old I would say is average, the realization that you don't have forever to set yourself up for when you no longer desire to work(or physically/mentally cannot work any longer.) Believe me, 55 year old you will wish to go back and punch 40 year old you in the glad bag if you are not on track to retire. My personal story is that I knew better at the age of 18, but postponed investing for retirement, also made errors in 401(k) loans for a house at the age of maybe 35 and it has taken me 20 years of extra sacrifices to get back on track to retire at my planned on date. Without those unforced errors, I could have exited the workforce at my pleasure by now and enjoyed better toys than I have now. Delayed gratification is well worth the peace of mind. For those that are screaming "YOLO" and blow off saving; I just don't see how planning on being dead the exact instant you are broke is much of a plan. What if God screws you and you live to 94 years old?

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just looked. They offer 1.99 as their lowest rate and terms up to 84 months. That doesn’t mean 1.99 for 84 months.
I’d be willing to bet that the apr is a couple percent higher on 84 months.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought navy fed was good, it just got
Better with Carolina CCU, also question, why won’t you get 1.99 and instead 2.49 for 84 months?
I think their special rate fluctuates based on current interest rates. 2.49 is a placeholder but I know it’ll be in that area

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just looked. They offer 1.99 as their lowest rate and terms up to 84 months. That doesn’t mean 1.99 for 84 months.
I’d be willing to bet that the apr is a couple percent higher on 84 months.
Maybe, or maybe, I think it’s just based on credit score so I’m pretty sure it’s that.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe, or maybe, I think it’s just based on credit score so I’m pretty sure it’s that.
I wouldn’t post it unless I researched it. It’s legit. Let the non believers find loans elsewhere ?

2957FE41-2B17-4E4F-8A49-51A930D1B13A.jpeg

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need to know how far I will bump up on line. What was your reservation #?

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a cost breakdown if anyone is interested.

My Badlands build comes up to about 57k.
Tax in my area is 10.4%
Tab fees $800
Document fee $150
Total out the door: $63,878.00

With 15,000 down, a 3.5% rate, and 72 month term it comes out to $753 per month.
Sponsored