Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cross Up north.... The prices are ridiculous.... I needed to go down on my choices as they offer 7% apr / 15% taxes (QC) and more expensive Rigs.

I always kept arriving at 65 to 75k...
72 months / 15 k deposit and still around 900/month canadian...

Its crazy! If i had all the other costs... Going to get rough.
Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If I was young again and made decent $$ I would put that $$ down to buy a home or investment property after I made myself debt free first....
Then when you get a little older pay cash for the exact Bronco you want without compromise.
Debt can be a huge burden (financial slavery) why trade your freedom for a chunk of metal with wheels

You might want to consider this: https://www.verywellmind.com/hedonic-adaptation-4156926
You might want to invest in Bitcoin, instead of purchasing a new vehicle. Today, Bitcoin is at $15K but is expected to be worth $1M in 5 years. If purchasing a Bronco,, no telling what the future holds.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn’t post it unless I researched it. It’s legit. Let the non believers find loans elsewhere ?

2957FE41-2B17-4E4F-8A49-51A930D1B13A.jpeg
How much is ur gap insurance add

Shabakuza

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 STi // 2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was a member years ago but just signed back up. Any tips or just a regular auto loan application process?
Pretty standard. In fact I do it all over the phone usually. Rates right now are so crazy low too. Hope that doesn’t change anytime soon.

Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had a Black Diamon reserved. Was thinking it would be around $600/month tops.

I realized the build and price calculator automatically factors in 10% downpayment and slowly realized this is not going to happen for me.

I am young and make pretty good money. I have two cars, an F150 ecoboost and a 2SS Camaro. I was going to sell both to pay for the Bronco if needed. But $700/month for a car is outrageous. Even the base model with any extras puts you over $600 a month with no down payment and excellent credit for a 60 or 72 month loan. Seeing as I don't even have a family yet, there is no way I would ever be able or willing to swing this.

Anyone else coming to this realization too? It kinda sucks. If 4x4 is your thing and that's what you want to spend all your money on, then this is probably a pretty decent option. But I am worried a lot of people might spread themselves a little thin with this one. I am going to keep my older cars and enjoy the best of both worlds. To all of you who are committed and/or have the luxury of affording such a beautiful piece of machinery, I wish you the best! Enjoy it for me.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sorry to hear. Just think if you wait, you will probably get a better improved Bronco for less then what they are going for now. Sounds like you have your whole life ahead of you and many Bronco,s in your future.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

72 month is pretty standard nowadays. Try 96 months for the real kicker.

I am selling my Jeep when my tags expire in January, and then refinancing my condo with a super low debt to income ratio. Should free up ~250 more a month to save, as well as to go towards the payment. They confirmed we aren’t going back to the office anytime soon so 6-8 months without car payment, no insurance, and saving what I would pay will be great for my bronco down payment. Will be interesting without a car, I’ve had one since I turned 19 but survived high school without one. Maybe It’ll help me get a bit more in shape! ?
I couldn't do it! Good plan, though!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my wife and I are very young. what we’ve been doing since we made our reservation is putting back $400-$450 extra every month on top of our weekly savings deposit. I also plan on selling her 07 g6 for atleast $2,500. we’re going 2dr black diamond with mid and nothing else other than possibly the 2.7. we’re putting 7-10k down to make it work for us

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s becoming a slow realization for me. I might have to sell my sedan for it which I’d rather keep.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I respect all of you for doing that kind of thing. Unfortunately I'm just not willing to change my standard of living for a car that would never reach it's full potential in my possession. I just wanted a safe 4 door truck that could take me anywhere I wanted to go. I'm not into off-roading every chance I get. It's fun, but far from a main hobby so it doesn't make sense for me to sacrifice other parts of my life for it. I just came here to whine, nothing more. Not asking for sympathy or advice. But the discussions have been interesting.
This is for my wife but this Bronco won’t meet its full potential either. Not really changing my style of living, just saving more than I normally would which there’s nothing wrong with that! To each their own.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honestly if it wasn’t for my wife wanting cyber yellow and the mid package we would be ordering a shadow black 2dr base w sasquatch, roof rails with the basket and mounted lights with a brush guard.... super affordable

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a cost breakdown if anyone is interested.

My Badlands build comes up to about 57k.
Tax in my area is 10.4%
Tab fees $800
Document fee $150
Total out the door: $63,878.00

With 15,000 down, a 3.5% rate, and 72 month term it comes out to $753 per month.
sales tax in wa is soooo high:(

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cross Up north.... The prices are ridiculous.... I needed to go down on my choices as they offer 7% apr / 15% taxes (QC) and more expensive Rigs.

I always kept arriving at 65 to 75k...
72 months / 15 k deposit and still around 900/month canadian...

Its crazy! If i had all the other costs... Going to get rough.
Flew thru there once cigs and beer were crazy expensive too.
Sponsored