Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re happy to share some very important dates for the 2021 Bronco! We now know the dates for initial order acceptance, scheduling and the start of production date!
  • 12/7/2020 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 1/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 3/22/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021-bronco-order-acceptance-scheduling-production-start-up.png
Wouldn’t the 12/7 start logically mean that any remaining 2021 “surprises” would be revealed before 12/7?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't read all 10 pages, but in theory the b&p should be "accurate " by 12/7, right?
No, probably not, I expect late availability items to not be on build and price until they're available. But WBDO (the dealers build and price) will be accurate and running by then.

Sponsored

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
As far as what configurations or options might cause delays, we could probably learn from the Jeep folks who were waiting on the JL launch. A couple things come to mind....2 doors, soft tops, manual transmissions, sound deadening, cargo management

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As far as what configurations or options might cause delays, we could probably learn from the Jeep folks who were waiting on the JL launch. A couple things come to mind....2 doors, soft tops, manual transmissions, sound deadening, cargo management
Not much to learn other than there will be delays. Just as easily could have delays with 4 doors, hard tops (already happening), and automatic transmissions.

rbeaudo1

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 7-20 res and I put both of my Mustangs in storage on 10-31 each year so I’m hoping my BL will ready around that date not earlier as I love driving the Mustang but not in the Michigan winters.

Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am so ready!

FlyinBD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are the white seats that Ford flaunted so proudly in the B&P? I am not ordering if I can't get the white seats.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No announcements yet, but I'm betting (educated guess) that you'll have to order a 2021 and when it doesn't get built by year end Ford will have a roll over program to move it to a 2022 order.

This is exactly how it’s been described by at least one dealer on this site. Everyone is ordering and then any that get pushed will have to submit a new order for 2022. Makes sense - if order conversion is lower than Ford is predicting, all orders may end up being a 2021.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I was the first to come in my dealership with an actual deposit. So I got to write my name on the Wall of Fame at the Ford dealership stating I'm the first person to purchase the 2021 Bronco from their dealership and said I will be the first order they take. I reserved mine 7/14 in the early morning.
It's just a marketing gimic. First order but probably not the first to take delivery. Being the first to drive is all that matters to me

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are the white seats that Ford flaunted so proudly in the B&P? I am not ordering if I can't get the white seats.
Looks like you're never going to order one then.
Sponsored