Typical Lift for 35s?

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So at the grocery store last night I saw a Wrangler Sport on 315/70-17s and it got me thinking that I have no idea about lifts on that Jeeps. Do you generally have to lift a wrangler to get it to 35s?

If you take your Sasquatched Bronco and park next fo a Wrangler on 35s, will it sit higher?

Would said Bronco look a little better with a slightly larger lift on 35s?
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1: yes

2: depends on how much the Jeep is lifted

3: your preference.

Keep in mind that not all 35’s are created equal. Due to tread pattern, mfg specs etc 35’s from one brand might be closer to 34’s, while 35’s from another might be bigger than 35”

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So at the grocery store last night I saw a Wrangler Sport on 315/70-17s and it got me thinking that I have no idea about lifts on that Jeeps. Do you generally have to lift a wrangler to get it to 35s?

If you take your Sasquatched Bronco and park next fo a Wrangler on 35s, will it sit higher?

Would said Bronco look a little better with a slightly larger lift on 35s?
It’s tempting to use the Wrangler as an analogue for the Bronco when it comes to lifts and tire sizes, but the truth is it’s going to be to dependent on the vehicle type (clearance, esthetics, components) it’s not quite fair to try to figure things out now without a Bronco on our hands and without experience with the specific platform.

That said, here’s a video from Extreme Terrain talking about Jeep JK lifts, and what is necessary or looks the best with various tire sizes.

We can’t use it to figure out the Bronco, but it might help to put things in context for people new to these conversations.

OP
OP
weezy_jw

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m also very curious about upgrading my Sasquatch to 37s down the road. So I’m interested to see how much additional lift would be needed. Guy down the street has a rubi on 37s and it looks really good, so it’s tempting to show him up when the time comes ?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m also very curious about upgrading my Sasquatch to 37s down the road. So I’m interested to see how much additional lift would be needed. Guy down the street has a rubi on 37s and it looks really good, so it’s tempting to show him up when the time comes ?
I think that yellow prototype running 37s has 2" above Sasquatch...so that's probably a good estimate. It look sreally good with 37s; perfect amount of lift.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that yellow prototype running 37s has 2" above Sasquatch...so that's probably a good estimate. It look sreally good with 37s; perfect amount of lift.
Yep, it's not just 2" like most are thinking. If you order a 2" lift expecting that result you will be disappointed as the lift will be 2" above Base stock ;) .
Sponsored