First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the dark side- aka Black diamond rules ..?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most screen are smart enough to change to a black background at night and reduce brightness. A bigger screen makes the nav and off-road maps easier to see. And may allow more customizable screen options to fit more info on it.
If it's like most Fords, it will have day, night and auto switch settings as well as brightness control.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have stuck with the Badlands since I could not get in on the First Edition. Also, since the MV seats are only available in either the Badlands or Black Diamond pretty much has limited my model selection.

Here are my reasons:

1. Black Diamond has MV grey/black seats and Badlands are black. I figure I would roast less. Where are all grey MV seats Ford?
2. Black Diamond does not have the swaybar disconnect; I like to keep my suspension simple stupid. I feel there will be something better after market.

Cons:
1. I wanted the 12" LED screen and will have to settle with the smaller screen

On a separate note and some may not agree I think the Black Diamond stock wheels are the best across all Bronco wheel options. I will be going Sasquatch so I will be forced to go aftermarket.
Since my budget is 40k one thousand more or less, I can’t get badlands; my badlands build is at 48500, so since your budget is badlands range, get the badlands for me pls?

pacsun82

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 Supercrew 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Frankly I wish Ford would offer the 4.2" sync display...Im completely fine using the buttons and dont have to deal with greasy finger prints on the display unit

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot, I went from Black Diamond up to BadLands and now back down to Base camp w/Squatch, where I'm actually thrilled with what I'm getting for my dollars worth.

BaseManSquatch , never looking back ....unless they make the M210 standard in the Black Diamond ....AS IT SHOULD BE!!!!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wife and kids want the bigger screen. Happy wife happy life.
Yep And to Quote Foxworthy "And if she ain't happy long enough your unhappy with 1/2 your stuff" :p

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they gave the option of MGV interior on Black Diamond on Badlands which would you pick?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncocito

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If they gave the option of MGV interior on Black Diamond on Badlands which would you pick?
Honestly, I would have stuck with the Badlands. Who wants black seats on a topless vehicle? I live in the high desert.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you see as the advantage of the 12"screen?
When you go to the High package you get the 360 view cameras so that would look better on the 12" screen . I'm sure that's why Ford put the two together .

I agree you get most of everything with the Squatched BD but you still miss out on the Signature headlights , the LED rears , the configurable high level instrument panel , Baja mode and you're stuck with the bright blue interior trim nd stitching .

OP
OP
Broncocito

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When you go to the High package you get the 360 view cameras so that would look better on the 12" screen . I'm sure that's why Ford put the two together .

I agree you get most of everything with the Squatched BD but you still miss out on the Signature headlights , the LED rears , the configurable high level instrument panel , Baja mode and you're stuck with the bright blue interior trim nd stitching .
This is making heads spin.