CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reason to rush and order on 12/7 given the window opens then and they don't compile the order list until 1/14.

Only "late availability" option I would ever consider is green or a white roof. If those are not available, then it will be full steam ahead probably around the end of December - maybe first week of January.

Gotta start really researching. Color I'm 70% sold on. Trim, I'm 90% sold on. Options running maybe 50%.

Gonna search for "sound deadening" info.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No reason to rush and order on 12/7 given the window opens then and they don't compile the order list until 1/14.
I would expect more details on ordering. I'm pretty sure you'll get a time frame to go to your dealer. Imagine if your dealer had 500 reservations and most of the customers came in on the first day.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we get them in May basically?

/Shrugs

Team Bronco it is then, Ill save getting a Mussel Car for another day

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Only "late availability" option I would ever consider is green or a white roof. If those are not available, then it will be full steam ahead probably around the end of December - maybe first week of January.

Gotta start really researching. Color I'm 70% sold on. Trim, I'm 90% sold on. Options running maybe 50%.

Gonna search for "sound deadening" info.
Careful with sound deafening if you plan to get a different type of top in the future, like the modular. We don't know if its compatible across every roof

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would expect more details on ordering. I'm pretty sure you'll get a time frame to go to your dealer. Imagine if your dealer had 500 reservations and most of the customers came in on the first day.
I was told at Mullinax Ford, they took their approximate 200 orders and divided them among the staff so each one has about 20 orders each.

I expect to call my salesgal / guy and set up an appointment, of course. That is a lot better way of going about it.

And some people I've read have gone to dealerships with just the printout from the BandP and handed to their person to put in when it opens. I wouldn't do it that way but some obviously are.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll show y’all how the soft top works when I get my Bronco!

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was wondering about that. Well dang

If we assume 600 a day at 5 days a week, that'll be 12000 a month and probably between 90k and 110k Broncos built and delivered in 2021
..They will make more than 600 a day...they will have at least 2 shift going 10-11 hours a day...they will most likely flood the dealers with Rangers up until Job 1 on the Bronco..and then concentrate on the Broncos only for the beginning...If they can average 600 a shift x2 1200 a day to start..times 11 shifts a week..(maybe 1 shift on Sat,unless they can talk the guys into 2 Sat shifts).. .When I was on the line,we do from 58-62 jobs an hour.10-11 hours depending on demand...depending on the model..Figure maybe 6600 a week,after the line hits production speed with no problems..either inside the plant.or outside...

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
..They will make more than 600 a day...they will have at least 2 shift going 10-11 hours a day...they will most likely flood the dealers with Rangers up until Job 1 on the Bronco..and then concentrate on the Broncos only for the beginning...If they can average 600 a shift x2 1200 a day to start..times 11 shifts a week..(maybe 1 shift on Sat,unless they can talk the guys into 2 Sat shifts).. .When I was on the line,we do from 58-62 jobs an hour.10-11 hours depending on demand...depending on the model..Figure maybe 6600 a week,after the line hits production speed with no problems..either inside the plant.or outside...
So you're thinking production will be close to what the F-150 is at the Dearborn plant?

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Careful with sound deafening if you plan to get a different type of top in the future, like the modular. We don't know if its compatible across every roof
That is only with the soft top, right?

I'm getting a 2-door so there is only 1 roof option there.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been said before. But regardless of when your reservation is, they all must be converted to an order by the end of January. Any reservations that don't convert will be refunded the $100. So while you may have a late reservation that will likely yield a MY22 Bronco, you must convert your reservation to an order based on the MY21 options that are available. Your order will sit in the Unscheduled Order Bank and will have to be resubmitted when MY22 is scheduled. At that time, you can avail yourself of MY22 options. No one knows if there will be any new options. It is all speculation based on late availability options.
Sponsored