Sponsored

Why buy now and settle instead of waiting??

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Two words: First Edition
Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't a single complaint so far and honestly don't understand all the whining.

Buying now and very satisfied with the options provided.

Spot on, same here.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No reason to settle. If you don't see what you like, then wait. This way I can get mine a little sooner, maybe. But my Black Diamond 2dr in Cyber Orange is exactly what I wanted.
I guess because I have waited so long for the Bronco. And it will probably be my forever vehicle are the reasons I want it as close to perfect and what I want as possible. I'm sure for some people the Bronco is just a new hotness that they want to try out until the next new hotness comes out.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because I want a 2021 model and I can purchase a modular top later. I’m not bothered by anything else.
If they made the MIC top modular, I would be completely happy.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well.... to be honest,
1. I like the grey top
2. I need a new car next year
3. I’m a simple guy, all I need is the 10 speed and a simple hard top.

ps: when something isn’t the norm, people reject it, this new grey top for a box car is new. Bet you eventually everyone will follow the trend, that’s how trends happen, I’m generation X, all these baby boomers are the ones complaining about the grey.
I've said since day one I like the gray top because it's already pre-faded. LOL And you are right. It's different and makes it stand out even more from the Wrangler.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see so many threads on here where people aren't happy with some aspects of the Bronco. But they are buying anyway. What is the sense of urgency to have it now over waiting?? Several things are shown as late availability. Which means it will not be available at launch. Maybe not even until late in the MY run. If those things are important to you why not wait until you can get exactly what you want??

Speaking for myself I am not happy with any current color. I mean I like some. But not to the point I will be happy with them in ten years. I want heated steering wheel. But I'm not up selling just to get it. I want a white top but it won't be available for a while.

So I've made the decision to wait it out. Maybe some cooler colors will be available next MY or the one after. Maybe they will offer a cold weather package with heated seats, steering wheel and auto start. The white top will be a option. Some other things not expected might be available.

I can say from experience that there is nothing worse than buyers remorse. Knowing what you bought wasn't exactly what you wanted. Knowing something you wanted was coming in the near future but you didn't wait for it. I think so many people are in a rush to have a Bronco, or be the first on their block to have one, that they are willing to settle.

Be happy with your purchase. If the Bronco has everything you want now, then buy now. If not consider being patient. It's not like they are only making these things for a few years.
The longer you wait the higher the prices will be prob not bye much but prices always go up every model year

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The longer you wait the higher the prices will be prob not bye much but prices always go up every model year
True but this could go the other way as well. If after the initial rush goes away and sales are not where expected, prices might be re-evaluated. Look at the Explorer. They dropped prices across the whole model line for 2021.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have some issues with it but, from the beginning, I was interested in the Bronco because it's way closer to what I want than the other crap on the market.

No modern manufacturer is going to make a truck that is 100% what I like. Nothing on the Bronco has been a real deal-breaker for me.

Sponsored

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see so many threads on here where people aren't happy with some aspects of the Bronco. But they are buying anyway. What is the sense of urgency to have it now over waiting?? Several things are shown as late availability. Which means it will not be available at launch. Maybe not even until late in the MY run. If those things are important to you why not wait until you can get exactly what you want??

Speaking for myself I am not happy with any current color. I mean I like some. But not to the point I will be happy with them in ten years. I want heated steering wheel. But I'm not up selling just to get it. I want a white top but it won't be available for a while.

So I've made the decision to wait it out. Maybe some cooler colors will be available next MY or the one after. Maybe they will offer a cold weather package with heated seats, steering wheel and auto start. The white top will be a option. Some other things not expected might be available.

I can say from experience that there is nothing worse than buyers remorse. Knowing what you bought wasn't exactly what you wanted. Knowing something you wanted was coming in the near future but you didn't wait for it. I think so many people are in a rush to have a Bronco, or be the first on their block to have one, that they are willing to settle.

Be happy with your purchase. If the Bronco has everything you want now, then buy now. If not consider being patient. It's not like they are only making these things for a few years.
While you are waiting for heated ashtrays and a fourth shade of blue paint to come out, Ill be driving through the middle of America in my 2 door Base Sas. with 2.7. If there is anything I can't live without ill add it later.

White 2.7.png

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmmm, I understand the OP's thought process. For me I am going with white so I am good to go in the color department. I am a bit pissed off with the VERY limited MV seat color selections, so my remedy are some quality sheep skins. Let's think about this on a positive note the 2.7 engine is a bad ass, long-lasting, and very tunable engine. I am amped.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It’ll never have everything you want...no truck will. It has enough that’s great now, and will be a great platform for modding. It’s not worth waiting years for a unicorn that never comes when you can get great but not perfect now...
Sponsored