First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just wish the orange stitching and other accents were something more neutral. Red is always a good choice, or just simply gray, like the body color. If Ford used the Body color to match any and all accent colors, that would be best. Of course some assembly-line worker I'm sure would tell me that's not possible. Ok, fine, I'll swap out the accent parts for my color of choice later. But the stitching? Now I have to have my seats reupholstered to make everything match? Uh....no.
All you have to do is get a dye pen and do it your self a lot cheaper then reupholstering.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the build and price for Badlands.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 8.55.49 AM.png
If you look at the description there, you will see that those are just black high-gloss wheels that are designed to look like deadlock wheels. Or, the description just fails to mention they are beadlock-capable. The Sasquatch wheels mention beadlock capability, but the other wheels do not. The high-gloss wheels look just different-enough from the Sasquatch wheels that I'm not willing to be $1000 that they are beadlock without definite confirmation.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 12.22.25 PM

And for anyone thinking there's no way Ford would have $1,000 wheel upgrades that are no different than other wheels they offer other than looks, I direct you to B&P for other Ford models. :) Mustang is a good example here.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wish the orange stitching and other accents were something more neutral. Red is always a good choice, or just simply gray, like the body color. If Ford used the Body color to match any and all accent colors, that would be best. Of course some assembly-line worker I'm sure would tell me that's not possible. Ok, fine, I'll swap out the accent parts for my color of choice later. But the stitching? Now I have to have my seats reupholstered to make everything match? Uh....no.
Or, spend some time with a Sharpie®. Seriously, if I get Badlands and that orange stitching looks wrong, I'm not adverse to "fixing" it. :LOL:

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look at the description there, you will see that those are just black high-gloss wheels that are designed to look like deadlock wheels. Or, the description just fails to mention they are beadlock-capable. The Sasquatch wheels mention beadlock capability, but the other wheels do not. The high-gloss wheels look just different-enough from the Sasquatch wheels that I'm not willing to be $1000 that they are beadlock without definite confirmation.
Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 12.22.25 PM.png

And for anyone thinking there's no way Ford would have $1,000 wheel upgrades that are no different than other wheels they offer other than looks, I direct you to B&P for other Ford models. :) Mustang is a good example here.
Optional on Badlands. Bead lock capable with carbonized beauty ring.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.33.54 AM

Same optional rims on the Badlands shown with bead lock rings installed.
Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 1604950690343

Last edited:

markavelli

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS:

Looks like the carrier is following me to NM, ran into it again after stopping for gas.
Halfway between Amarillo, TX and Oklahoma City, OK on I-40

Rapid Red 2021 Bronco White Top 2 Door.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray MIC Gray Top 2 Door Badlands.jpg
2021 Bronco Carbonized Gray MIC Gray Top 2 Door Badlands 1.jpg
Black 2 Door Bronco MIC Top.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Cyber Orange 4 Door 5.jpg
Ford Bronco 4 Door Black With White Top 1.jpg

ORIGINAL POST:

Spotted on a carrier outside of Oklahoma City. Couldn’t get a lot of photos due to holding up traffic.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Bronco Wildtrak & Outer Banks in Carbonized Gray, Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Black 1604950690343

More photos - by @Knelson

Glorious!

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or, spend some time with a Sharpie®. Seriously, if I get Badlands and that orange stitching looks wrong, I'm not adverse to "fixing" it. :LOL:
:LOL: Reminds me of myself in a former life as a "Butter Bar" changing my rank from Second-Lieutenant to First, with a very powerful Sharpie.

Seriously though, I'll figure something out. Not going to change models just because I don't like the stitches on the seats. Just annoying, that's all.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That CG does sure look good.

Also I think we are seeing a height difference now due to weight differences between the 2 and 4 door. Springs are probably pretty soft which would explain why the limit on roof rack and why some look low.
You can't accurately gauge the height difference since some are tied down at the tire and otehrs at the frame.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's interesting that all of them have Manufacturer plates. Those plates alone should help us to determine their purpose and where they'll end up.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can't accurately gauge the height difference since some are tied down at the tire and otehrs at the frame.
Yes, good point. Although I was referring to the prior pictures. The Carbon Gray on the trailer looks to have a higher height than the ones we have been seeing on the ground.

Pebkac

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WHY in the mother of heck couldn't I have been on i40 today lol. Thanks for the images! That's neato.
Sponsored