Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I encourage everyone to read it carefully. Ford is very deliberate in their word selection. ManSquatch buyers may not like what they read, but it has been repeated before despite some not wanting to acknowledge the proverbial writing on the wall. Ford has no problem acknowledging late availability items and with those items they are clear that some are MY21 and others are late calendar year 2021. Those early reservation holders who are determined to get a ManSquatch should prepare for a MY22 Bronco.

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] 1604953757528
Noticed that this was an option after adding the High Package on my Badlands Config. When I click to add it, it wants me to add the LUX package.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice find! One thing confirmed: remote start is available on all trims due to Ford Pass Connect. However, it says Remote Start on Mid level. Which is true?

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"What happens if my order is not built in 21MY? Due to the high number of Bronco two- and four-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year. We anticipate some customers will receive a 22MY Bronco. In this scenario, customers will work with their dealer to replace their 21MY order but will have access to any product improvements for 22MY."

That last part sounds good. Those with late reservations may be able to modify their order for new body and top colors. Unclear if it would reset their place in line but Ford did use the word "replace" not modify...some clarity from Ford on this might be nice...as long as it's not from Mike Levine. :LOL:
Sponsored