securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I gotta know, I've had a theory that the rear window section will fit directly behind the rear doors. With the removal of the rear section of the roll cage, making it essentially like the old half cab. these are the things that keep me up at night...

**edit, quick and dirty pic of what I'm saying*
1583948908138.png
That would almost solve my need to keep my current truck. Unfortunately, it looks like a guy would be hard pressed to fit a rick (1/3rd of a cord) of firewood into that.
Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So the ladder in the picture is a 4-step Little Giant step ladder - based on their web site the top step is 35 inches. So that should help with determining the height/sizing.

-LV
If the steps are spaced evenly and my math is correct, that puts the steps at 8.75" apart. That still puts the rockers at about 18-20" off the ground by my estimate. And by my same estimate the door handle is about 43" off the ground.

I'm not measuring anything there, just guessing based on relationship to the ladder.

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, 2014 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Tremor, Infiniti S Sedan, KTM 1290R, CB750
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That would almost solve my need to keep my current truck. Unfortunately, it looks like a guy would be hard pressed to fit a rick (1/3rd of a cord) of firewood into that.
I was hoping for a truck version so I can haul mountain bikes for shuttling. If it did have a tailgate option I could still do that.
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top 1583985353530

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the handles on the front fender also have turn signals in them?

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top IMG_1888

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Will be an empty nester in the coming years & was all in on the 2 door. I think both look good, but was trying to go “old school”. If this guess that the 4 door can convert to a truck type bed I have to rethink everything. Always loved the 4 door defender 110 truck. This would be a huge game changer for the 2 & 4 door truck lovers. Maybe I’m getting my hopes up for something that won’t happen. If it is a thing could the lower portion be something like the Chevy Avalanche option had. I think a panel flipped up & down or something. Either way I enjoy the info & speculation from everyone. Onward to 03.18.

Yeah ready through, just caught that. And to perhaps be able to convert to a small truck bed is a real boon.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys it's like this. You just flip the swinggate upside down and it's tailgate. Uses the attachments where the window attaches, to attach to the body on the bottom when flipped.

tailgate.png
You should be able to attach some bungies easily to keep the upside-down flip glass from going down too far... great idea- good ol’ Yankee ingenuity!!

Last edited:

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the handles on the front fender also have turn signals in them?

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top Bronco2dR 1
I am calling them “front fender cleats”. Let’s see if it sticks. I remember the turn signals mounted there way back when. I think my dad had a Pontiac with them. The signal in the side view mirror that some cars have is the same concept to alert drivers next to you. A front fender cleat with turn signal may be one of the 150 accessories we are supposed to have available.

Sponsored

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the steps are spaced evenly and my math is correct, that puts the steps at 8.75" apart. That still puts the rockers at about 18-20" off the ground by my estimate. And by my same estimate the door handle is about 43" off the ground.

I'm not measuring anything there, just guessing based on relationship to the ladder.
Is anyone allowing for running boards?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has enough seats for a rick.
Sponsored