Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You should probably know what you’re talking about when you try to correct people.

7F597471-16AD-4AC4-BFA9-C8BF1BB368F0.jpeg
Scroll to the right. It's saying that if you get the optional 2.7L engine, it forces an upgrade to the automatic transmission. But neither auto nor 2.7L are standard on BL. Maybe that's what you meant, but I first took your post to say you thought the 2.7L and auto were standard on BL.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully someone can help clarify something for me..... The base model shows black MIC mirrors, door handles, fender flares, etc. but I don't see what Ford's spec is for the Badlands or FE. Are those components black MIC, carbonized gray MIC or Painted black? I know the MIC hardtop is going to be carbonized gray. Also, is there any word on a black MIC top? Thanks in advance for any clarification on this.

Funkster

Base
First Name
Winstoncratus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 MB 190e 2.6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup read even closer no manual on 4 door base so this seals the deal for me I’m going with v6
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] DFCC09BC-1FD3-45E6-9925-7E3CB20DA855

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Such utter BS, scalp down the options to speed production, no power seats except FE, no white top, no roof rails, no sound deading, no seat color choice in Badlands, I could go on and on.

I'm Officially out for 2021, I'll see if Ford can get their act together in 2022 or 2023, not holding my breath though. The new platform 2023 4Runner being introduced in 2022 is looking better and better.
This intrigues me. IDK if my current vehicle can make it to late 2022. Do we know for sure yet if that's the official release date for the redesign? I thought it was being released in late 2021 for the 2022 model year.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I wasn’t crazy like some said for staying that the Mid with manual wasn’t available on BB or BD and likely won’t be (if this document sticks). Ford never mentioned in any previous press material they would/wouldn’t allow it and likely won’t address it.
By doing this they force people to spring for the Badlands ($$$) and streamline production process (cars delivered and paid for faster, aka more $$$).
Sucks as I was all about the BD with the manual and mid but guess I’ll need to go for Badlands.
And yes they could easily not do remote start with manual trans, that’s not what’s preventing it from being offered on BB or BD.

dragon6172

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford markets it as the Crawler Gear. No vehicle manufacturer uses “granny gear”. It is slang. There is no way in hell Ford would call it a “granny gear” on an official document, when that’s not the name they have it, or market it as. Someone or some dealer network made this thing up.
Ford calls it a "Granny Gear" on the description in the B&P webpage....is that official enough?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Cabin Environment - Black Onyx” ..... lol...

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] 1604973410027

Seems like they missed including that gnarly “roast” shit dash with navy and silver on the OBX.. I see it says it for the seats, but think it should say Cabin/Dash to be more accurate here...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scroll to the right. It's saying that if you get the optional 2.7L engine, it forces an upgrade to the automatic transmission. But neither auto nor 2.7L are standard on BL. Maybe that's what you meant, but I first took your post to say you thought the 2.7L and auto were standard on BL.
No, I just meant the 2.7L comes standard with the 10 speed auto like my original comment said. I can see why someone might read that wrong, I’ll edit it.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven’t read all the pages in this thread but I am confused. I’m getting a WT + High pkg. The high packages says it includes sound deadening material, however in B&P, I have to add it to the roof for $495. My question is, is this sound deadening material in the high package the same as this optional roof material and this is just a B&P mistake? If so, great saves me the $495 to add it. If not, what is the difference?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This intrigues me. IDK if my current vehicle can make it to late 2022. Do we know for sure yet if that's the official release date for the redesign? I thought it was being released in late 2021 for the 2022 model year.
A few leaks out there.
I think for those of us who have had an eye on the upcoming 6th gen 4Runner we have a valid concern they will just slap in a different engine and interior. But from what I've read it will get an all new platform, called the TNGA-F, to be shared by the Tundra, Tacoma, Sequoia and 4Runner. So of course it's a complete unknown right now but I'm hopeful it will bring improved power, technology and seating position. While it will not be a direct competitor to the Bronco it will be completion some will consider.

And as @Paint tells us, we will hear more about over the winter:
Toyota 4Runner
New versions of Toyota’s two aging SUVs will reportedly arrive in 2022 for the 2023 model year. Those models, for the record, were last overhauled in 2007 (the Sequoia) and 2009 (the 4Runner). Both are expected to also use the TNGA-F truck platform first seen on the new Tundra.
https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a689949/new-toyota-land-cruiser-tundra-details/

https://www.4runners.com/threads/what-is-next-for-the-toyota-4runner.16222/

https://www.tundras.com/threads/toyota-and-lexus-over-the-next-few-years.64259/
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] yoda-

Last edited:

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t read all the pages in this thread but I am confused. I’m getting a WT + High pkg. The high packages says it includes sound deadening material, however in B&P, I have to add it to the roof for $495. My question is, is this sound deadening material in the high package the same as this optional roof material and this is just a B&P mistake? If so, great saves me the $495 to add it. If not, what is the difference?
The thought is that the sound deadening material with High is in the body, not the roof.

Chris

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The thought is that the sound deadening material with High is in the body, not the roof.

Chris
Interesting. I’ll have to look into that. Didn’t realize there was was additional sound deadening material for the body. Thanks.

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Power seats?
B&P shows power seats on OB. The PDF does not. Only power seats I can find are on the FE.
I’m not paying $2195 on the OB for “Leather trimmed vinyl seats” that aren’t powered.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Preliminary Build & Price Dealer Quick Reference Guide [PDF] 9A0A693D-2715-4C50-8832-DA8907F41224

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is just a summary document from a dealer that just reiterates how - even 2 weeks in now- the B&P is completely messed up.
Blows my mind that Ford has handled the most important vehicle launch in 20 years so poorly (so far).
Sponsored