Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which trims come with Molle seat backs? Is this another bug on B&P or does the Wildtrak have Molle seats?

1604879174980.png
I want to say Black Diamond and Badlands.
Sponsored

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ask anything you want a one and done answer for, then move on to the next question

Does having the winch affect airflow to the intercooler, or am I just paranoid?
probably it will and probably you are not paranoid this is a really good question. Most OEM ICs heat soak quick. One good hit and it heat soaks, the next hits power reduces considerably. So bigger IC will just make back-to-back hits more consistent. An aftermarket aluminum version would be helpful.
Some newer IC cores are sandwiched with the condenser and radiator. I wonder if the engine controller is smart enough to engage the electric fan if the charge temp is above threshold?

enough of the rant. The OE winch POSITION is junk IMHO Iā€˜ll wait for a more stealth winch (or fab one up) and an aftermarket IC wouldnā€™t hurt anything.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why Are the beauty rings on the Sasquatch package Rims silver, if they say warm alloy

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do the sasquatch wheels have to be removed to take off the beauty ring ?

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you do w/the doors when you remove them off the 2-Door

Sponsored

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll throw in my 2 cents on this one. The winch setup Ford is offering will allow for air to pass through the opening in the bumper to the intercooler. It block the front camera though.

Question (I'm sure has been beaten to death): 33" tires, assuming they fit in the wheel well etc, will the stock 4.46 gearing, axles, 2.3L manual tranny, drivetrain, etc, loaded with a rtt and camping gear, handle 33" tires on all terrains?
I donā€™t know how heavy your camping gear is, but unless mines is lighter than most, roof top tents arenā€™t crazy heavy. My wife and I tend to do some sort of awkward power clean and hoist it over our heads, then put it on our vehicle. Probably ~150 pounds.

Alright, me next! Bring pretty disappointed that even my cheapest base bronco build is going to land me in the low 40ā€™s, does anyone anticipate that the prices after initial launch will go down after first model year? Had high hopes of a badlands and Iā€™m not even sure about a black diamond anymore. Buy what you really want to enjoy for a long time rather than being unhappy with something thatā€™s not quite what you wanted right?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where do we stand on the back pull out tray that was promised? I understand that maybe it was just a concept but I feel like if it was real,
I must have really missed this on
B&P. I want and need that bad. Very disappointed if not. Plan to use my vehicle as a work station

Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What would it take to add Sasquatch a BL after delivery? I canā€™t remember the difference between Sasquatch and stock badlands other then the wheels and tires.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do you do w/the doors when you remove them off the 2-Door
Whatever you want. They likely will go in the back somehow, someway, just not as nicely as the four door.
Ford's official stance is only the 4 door doors will fit in the cargo area.

I take that to mean the only way the 2door doors would fit in the bronco is if you fold the rear seats down. The door sizes are bigger than the 4door and won't fit in the cargo area otherwise.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What would it take to add Sasquatch a BL after delivery? I canā€™t remember the difference between Sasquatch and stock badlands other then the wheels and tires.
Wheels tires flares stiffer springs possibly longer shocks and some trimming or larger bump stop to limit travel. (No rub)