Sponsored

Demondsol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cherokee
Sounds like you might be more excited after it was confirmed?
Apparently your not into the blond, to each his own, but I'll adjust it just for you.

So if a 6' DUDE with a MAN BUN walks into the room holding a 6 pack of wine coolers in one hand, PRIUS KEYS in the other hand and winks at SeventyOne, HE shouldn't get excited?

Your welcome, DON'T thank me later.
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Apparently your not into the blond, to each his own, but I'll adjust it just for you.

So if a 6' DUDE with a MAN BUN walks into the room holding a 6 pack of wine coolers in one hand, PRIUS KEYS in the other hand and winks at SeventyOne, HE shouldn't get excited?

Your welcome, DON'T thank me later.
What is this, the weird analogy edition of madlibs?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would almost solve my need to keep my current truck. Unfortunately, it looks like a guy would be hard pressed to fit a rick (1/3rd of a cord) of firewood into that.
Just buy a trailer. I never understand the need for a truck if you can tow a trailer with a cord of wood. A cord of seasoned wood is around 4-5K pounds, so if the Bronco has a 5-6K pound towing capacity, that will be my solution.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if a 6' blond with DD's walks into the room holding a 30 pack in one hand, a fishing pole in the other hand and winks at me, I shouldn't get excited?

I completely understand that their is a risk that she miiiight be hiding a 2nd pole in her trousers, but until that's confirmed I'll be excited as hell!
I didn't know Ladyboys were that tall

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The JL felt worse than my TJ... Drove a stock JLU Sport and it was awful and the death wobble right when you hit above 60mph on the freeway, it's definitely not just because people aren't used to bigger tires. I'm fairly confident the bronco isn't going to have the same issues the FCA has with their JL. Duh the handing is different coming from a CRV to a Wrangler, but that isn't what people are talking about either. If the bronco is the same way, there's no excuse and I'll pass. I love how you are blaming the driver instead of FCAs dirt quality.
I am certainly not saying that the steering couldn't be improved upon, hence the word including, but I am saying that there are a large number of new owners coming from other platforms that don't understand the characteristics of the larger sized tires and, particularly, how much of a role air pressure plays in that. Most people trust the manufacturer about tire pressures (ask Ford how that worked out for them in the past) instead of educating themselves and contribute horribly to their own vehicle's bad enough handling, or at least contribute to it. If the Bronco includes 33" and/or 35" tires on the Bronco and sells in the numbers that so many of you are anticipating, you will have some level of understanding of what I am talking about in a year or two.

But why are so many of you acting like I'm pissing in your Cheerios? Why is it so offensive to call an as yet unproven Bronco where nobody (outside of Ford's testers/engineers) here knows how the ride comfort, handling, and capabilities are going to be an as yet unproven Bronco where nobody (outside of Ford's testers/engineers)..., well, you get the idea. Yes, I have a Jeep and yes, I plan to keep it but that doesn't mean that I don't like what Ford has shown so far with the Bronco. With the exception of the line difference from the door(s) to the rear section, I think it looks great especially following with the retro styling. Also, the frameless door is a great advantage. If they are also able to follow through with the removable/tube door combination (remember, a patent doesn't mean that it is going to make it to production), that will be phenomenal.

Just because I have a Jeep doesn't mean that I can't appreciate and even like what else may be coming out. Unlike some Jeep fanatics, I wouldn't hesitate to wheel with anyone who has a 4x4 that looks to be safe. I like seeing the differences between the designs and what works better or worse for each one. Hopefully, I'll see some of these on the trails soon after they come out.

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if a 6' blond with DD's walks into the room holding a 30 pack in one hand, a fishing pole in the other hand and winks at me, I shouldn't get excited?

I completely understand that their is a risk that she miiiight be hiding a 2nd pole in her trousers, but until that's confirmed I'll be excited as hell!
Sounds like you spent too much time in Rio. :eek:

Sponsored

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The JL felt worse than my TJ... Drove a stock JLU Sport and it was awful and the death wobble right when you hit above 60mph on the freeway, it's definitely not just because people aren't used to bigger tires. I'm fairly confident the bronco isn't going to have the same issues the FCA has with their JL. Duh the handing is different coming from a CRV to a Wrangler, but that isn't what people are talking about either. If the bronco is the same way, there's no excuse and I'll pass. I love how you are blaming the driver instead of FCAs dirt quality.
A lot of the death wobble has to do with large aggressive tires on a solid front axle setup, especially without steering stabilizers...air pressure...geometry...Bronco is being setup with independent front suspension, probably exclusively. Should mitigate wobble woes for most applications. Not sure if you put monster tires on, but then I would expect to have to modify the suspension anyway. Hopefully some engineering has been thought out.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of the death wobble has to do with large aggressive tires on a solid front axle setup, especially without steering stabilizers...air pressure...geometry...Bronco is being setup with independent front suspension, probably exclusively. Should mitigate wobble woes for most applications. Not sure if you put monster tires on, but then I would expect to have to modify the suspension anyway. Hopefully some engineering has been thought out.
Beat me to it

With IFS, it won't have that, so there won't be death wobble

Only problem with the Bronco is it kept me from getting a Jeep, though is that really a problem with the ECU issue effecting the manuals?

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Death wobble has nothing to do with steering stabilizers. Track bars, drag links, wheel bearings, control arm links, etc... all can cause and contribute to DW but the damper never causes nor fixes DW.

GoTopless

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0L, 2017 Ford Mustang EB, 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
Beat me to it

With IFS, it won't have that, so there won't be death wobble

Only problem with the Bronco is it kept me from getting a Jeep, though is that really a problem with the ECU issue effecting the manuals?
Exactly, yet I was experiencing death wobble on a stock JLU Sport which made me not even want to bother with the Jeep because of that they are just too pricey to be having those kind of issues. I do like how the JL looks and the interior is nicer than previous generations. Not hating on the Jeep, just don't think it's worth the price with it's quality issues.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, yet I was experiencing death wobble on a stock JLU Sport which made me not even want to bother with the Jeep because of that they are just too pricey to be having those kind of issues. I do like how the JL looks and the interior is nicer than previous generations. Not hating on the Jeep, just don't think it's worth the price with it's quality issues.
At this rate, I'd just get a damn TJ and do a memorial build to my cousin

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top 2435
Sponsored