Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is anyone concerned on what the actual color of Area 51 will be. There are pictures in which I love the color and other pictures where the color appears less than desirable.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is anyone concerned on what the actual color of Area 51 will be. There are pictures in which I love the color and other pictures where the color appears less than desirable.
This is the case with most colours and a lot of people. Of course people have reservations about colours they haven't seen in person.

There is also a thread for every colour that this post could have gone in.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it's definitely a color you have to see person to know if you like it or not. It will definitely be a personal preference type of color situation. People that have seen it say it's really nice.

Personally I'm going with Velocity Blue. It's always been one of my favorite colors and I know I don't have to go see it in person to like it. I can't wait to see what VB looks like on the Bronco.

OP
OP
Heffe66413

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the case with most colours and a lot of people. Of course people have reservations about colours they haven't seen in person.

You are correct but after reading 5000 threads over the last 6 months I am getting lazy and tired of searching for threads.

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recommend wherever you live.. look up bronco sport on auto trader and go see the color before the vehicle is gone.

OP
OP
Heffe66413

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think you should agonize over it. If you don't absolutely love it, you shouldn't get it. That's my philosophy
I agree
I recommend wherever you live.. look up bronco sport on auto trader and go see the color before the vehicle is gone.
?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It won't be for everyone. I've seen the overland build and it looks nice on the 4dr with the mic top. I'm not sure how well it will look on the smaller 2dr and the shorter top. Some colors work well on some sizes and not on others. You probably should see it in person , maybe on a sport before you commit if color is a major deciding factor for you. I'm generally a silver or gunmetal/graphite grey person but 51 did catch my eye. It will be 51 or carbonized grey for me. I think the 51 will be a popular choice with the moms driving the outer banks to the mall Broncos though :)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I still can't get over the Cactus grey in your photo. It goes SO well with that carbonized mic top

I wish I could block the photo, because your pictured Cactus grey badlands is making me cheat on my wildtrak a51

Do you have the full photo to share? I want to flash it by the eyes of a few friends and get their opinion of it

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No concern. Saw it in person, love it. I wasn't even considering it before I saw it in person. Once I did, my mind was made up.
Look at the various pics of the overland build, they are pretty true to in-person form. And it does look really good with the MIC grey top.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've seen enough pics and vids, I like A51. It has grown in popularity on this forum. So I'll consider other colors.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think you should agonize over it. If you don't absolutely love it, you shouldn't get it. That's my philosophy
It will change with light. Blue to teal.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen enough pics and vids, I like A51. It has grown in popularity on this forum. So I'll consider other colors.
The real world, that weird place outside of an enthusiast forum, is probably still going to lean heavily on the whites, silvers and blacks. I wouldn't change, personally, just because something got popular here.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've seen it and will get it. Imagine a spectrum where one end is the gray you see in B&P and the other end is the blue you see in most photos of A51 . It is left (gray) of center of that spectrum in most lighting and center to right of center in direct sunlight. It is never straight sky or baby blue. The 360 colorizer is pretty accurate, but leans just a bit more gray than reality.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've extensively monitored this color! Stay away from CGI! It will be fantastic, I believe it has an Iridescent to it. Something that reacts to Sun, UV, incandescent lighting.

Screenshot_20201007-155950_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201107-213828_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201007-224148_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201002-093158_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201001-220218_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-063850_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored