First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just built a Bronco Sport and checked inventory near me. A total of 10 had just arrived at various Ford dealers. As I expanded my search distance to 100 miles I found 68 in total. They were a variety of models. Try it and see what you get!

(New England, where I live, is saturated with Subaru, Jeep, and Land Rover vehicles. Seems this area is ripe for the picking!)

PS - The most common color within the 68 Bronco Sports I located was Black! Followed by Iconic Silver, Area 51, White, and Carbonized Gray. No other colors. Interesting!
Sponsored

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wasted a hellish drive (Baltimore area) because I foolishly didn't call and confirm a CG Sport at one of the nearby dealerships. I was really hoping to see that particular color in person ?

**Edit to reflect they didn't have any on the lot

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just built a Bronco Sport and checked inventory near me. A total of 10 had just arrived at various Ford dealers. As I expanded my search distance to 100 miles I found 68 in total. They were a variety of models. Try it and see what you get!

(New England, where I live, is saturated with Subaru, Jeep, and Land Rover vehicles. Seems this area is ripe for the picking!)

PS - The most common color within the 68 Bronco Sports I located was Black! Followed by Iconic Silver, Area 51, White, and Carbonized Gray. No other colors. Interesting!
Road trip tomorrow!!!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make sure you call to confirm that they are truly on the lot. Dealers near me have them listed but the physical vehicle has not been delivered yet.

Any near me are all colours that I don't want to see anyway. Nothing but black and silver.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One interesting discovery was how the ability to view the Window Sticker function was not working. Maybe in a couple of days?

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet there are no "Window Stickers" available...

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Most of them are still in transit...

I keep looking for a Navy Pier interior to check out.

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curious! For those who are not in New England, are you seeing the same volume? Same color distribution?

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could Ford focus on a certain geographic area or areas for higher early distribution of Bronco Sport? Could Ford also focus on certain colors for early distribution? As we study what is happening with Bronco Sport maybe we learn what could happen with Bronco come next May/June?

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the search like that last week and found a Cactus Gray Bronco Sport at Phil Long Ford in S. Denver, so I called (because it would have been a 30 or so minute drive for me). The sales guy I talked to said it wasn't there and thought it was referring to the one that got delivered to the dealer for training, etc. He also said it was not at the dealership any more. I was excited to see Cactus Gray in person, but alas, no such luck yet.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can you elaborate on this on how you're able to see which dealer they're located at?

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you elaborate on this on how you're able to see which dealer they're located at?
You need to start with the Bronco Sport in the Build and Price function. After you finish, you then locate the Search Inventory function. Once you get to the inventory results, you can expand the search to include all models, distance from your zip code. You can even change your zip code to search for a whole new area. Hope this helps.
Sponsored