Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice glass, would be great for Troegs Mad Elf this winter (or Great Lakes Christmas Ale with a cinnamon/sugar rim, but I don’t think I’m getting any of that this year). Did you have it made?
I’ve never had that before!

Ya so I made that logo and sent it to an etching company!
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve never had that before!

Ya so I made that logo and sent it to an etching company!
Cool glass. Did you decide to stick it out with a First Edition? I'm thinking of going Wildtrak, that damm Navy Pier is killing me.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really like the hood graphic. I think it’ll be nice with Area 51??? {think}

Agreed on light to med colors it’ll look door graphics are meh!!

Navy pier tho- hopefully we see more interior views.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice glass, would be great for Troegs Mad Elf this winter (or Great Lakes Christmas Ale with a cinnamon/sugar rim, but I don’t think I’m getting any of that this year). Did you have it made?
The brewer who did the GL Christmas Ale went to Thirsty Dog Brewery in Akron. He took the original recipe with him. If you like the Great Lakes version then you have to try Thirsty Dog Twelve Dogs of Christmas. Most of us NE Ohio residents like the original better and swear by it. Maybe because it was what we first started drinking? Great Lakes has a much larger distribution footprint so you may not be able to find the Twelve Dogs.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Navy Pier not looking so bad in these pics. Just when I was all set to switch to Wildtrak these pics show up. Might have to stick it out a little longer on the FE. Deciding factor will be seeing these Bronco Sports in person. At least Ford did that right, using similar exterior and interior color combos on the Sport.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 126066901_10223359797720689_5348098233956161767_n (1)
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 126006122_10223359798480708_4606201025135149092_n (1)

Last edited:

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess I didn’t realize the FE was also coming with the painted black grill. So is there a picture of a Black painted grill with a MIC top? I haven’t been as engaged on the forum recently, but it certainly seems Ford is avoiding that combination.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Navy Pier not looking so bad in these pics. Just when I was all set to switch to Wildtrak these pics show up. Might have to stick it out a little longer on the FE. Deciding factor will be seeing these Bronco Sports in person. At least Ford did that right, using similar exterior and interior color combos on the Sport.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 126006122_10223359798480708_4606201025135149092_n (1)
Pictures are super exposed washing all the color out, dont get too excited lol.

Pablo

First Edition
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Accept my apologies if this has already been mentioned—I lack the patience to read all 67 pages in this thread.

In my opinion, this is a fine way to release an exclusive first edition.

The first electric Hummer up for grabs is the $112,595 Edition 1, which will be the only model available when the pickup arrives in Fall 2021. Every Edition 1 will be identically equipped, painted white and outfitted with an attractive, modern Lunar Horizon interior. Like most launch specials, the 2022 GMC Hummer EV Edition 1 is fully loaded, including the Infinity Roof, Watts to Freedom drive mode, adaptive dampers, an Extreme Off-Road Package (underbody armor, rock sliders, and those 35-inch tires), and four-wheel steering with CrabWalk. Super Cruise also comes standard on the Edition 1.

Full disclosure—I have a reservation for a Bronco First Edition and the Hummer EV Edition 1.

Full article at: https://www.motor1.com/news/449980/2022-gmc-hummer-ev/

Enjoy

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Accept my apologies if this has already been mentioned—I lack the patience to read all 67 pages in this thread.

In my opinion, this is a fine way to release an exclusive first edition.

The first electric Hummer up for grabs is the $112,595 Edition 1, which will be the only model available when the pickup arrives in Fall 2021. Every Edition 1 will be identically equipped, painted white and outfitted with an attractive, modern Lunar Horizon interior. Like most launch specials, the 2022 GMC Hummer EV Edition 1 is fully loaded, including the Infinity Roof, Watts to Freedom drive mode, adaptive dampers, an Extreme Off-Road Package (underbody armor, rock sliders, and those 35-inch tires), and four-wheel steering with CrabWalk. Super Cruise also comes standard on the Edition 1.

Full disclosure—I have a reservation for a Bronco First Edition and the Hummer EV Edition 1.

Full article at: https://www.motor1.com/news/449980/2022-gmc-hummer-ev/

Enjoy
Are you saying the Hummer is the "fine" way? Or both are?

Pablo

First Edition
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are you saying the Hummer is the "fine" way? Or both are?
Sorry, I meant to say that this is a smart way to launch an exclusive 1st edition. Keep it simple and attractive. Don't muck it up!

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry, I meant to say that this is a smart way to launch an exclusive 1st edition. Keep it simple and attractive. Don't muck it up!
i love that the lunar horizon interior actually means something... instead of re-tread of an option of a car three trims lower

Pablo

First Edition
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agree. It's clear from this forum that FE res holders are feeling a bit duped by the current array of FE choices. If Ford went all in with the FE and kept it to one palatable trim, I think many FE buyers would feel that they're purchasing something special.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that's horrible. White is the last color I'd want. Talk about ZERO choices...
Sponsored