Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The grey top is hideous. How nice would that look with a white top? The Bronco is the definition of overpromise and underperform.
I disagree. I think the MIC top looks superior to any other color in combination with certain (but few) body colors like cactus grey, carbonized grey and A51. I was never a fan of race red until I saw the white top. I think overall in the future the white top will be most popular as it it really seems to pop the body paint.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree. I think the MIC top looks superior to any other color in combination with certain (but few) body colors like cactus grey, carbonized grey and A51. I was never a fan of race red until I saw the white top. I think overall in the future the white top will be most popular as it it really seems to pop the body paint.
To each his own. I'd like to see the new Bronco pay homage to the Bronco heritage instead of looking jeep-like.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if this is a dumb question, the cameras he was talking about that he uses while on a trail or rock climbing is that tied to a specific package be it mid high or lux?

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This bronco apparently has the Rear Cargo Management System, which I believe is supposed to be one of the 200 accessories (that are still missing in action). If you look carefully when the camera pans the open tailgate, you can see a Molle that covers the rear of the back seats and both sides of the rear cargo area. It also has a cover, looks like a security cover. And there is probably some sort of floor mounts for things like the refrigerator. Hope it materializes as an actual accessory that we can get.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A51 color in this video is ??? .. the contrast with the earth/sky is amazing. Would love to have been there for many reasons ... seeing that Bronco being the main one of course!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love to see and hear Loren’s enthusiasm for the Bronco.
If he says it’s great off road, that’s all I need to hear. I don’t have the skill to do 1/10th of the driving that he does.

damn, now I’m crazy excited again...looks like no sleep for me.

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was posted 2 days ago but I didn't see any posts on Bronco6G about it, apologies if I missed it. I found it really informative, specifically, its first actual comments on the actual driving from someone whos been in the driver seat and an actual demonstration of the stay bar disconnect.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was posted 2 days ago but I didn't see any posts on Bronco6G about it, apologies if I missed it. I found it really informative, specifically, its first actual comments on the actual driving from someone whos been in the driver seat and an actual demonstration of the stay bar disconnect.

Holy crap Area 51 looks blue there!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy crap Area 51 looks blue there!
I think its because the camera just seems so over exposed. I don't think its really that light in person

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its because the camera just seems so over exposed. I don't think its really that light in person
Bummer... I was completely sold on it if it looked like that all the time. Looks like I will go back to liking whichever color I see pictures of last. :rolleyes:

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how much I trust this guy after he said “I’ve driven a bunch of Raptors out here and the 2.7 can really go. It’s hard to tell the difference...”. I hope he’s right but I think he’s drinking the Ford Kool-Aid. Nice review though.

Last edited:

KobeStyle

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how much I trust this guy after he said “I’ve driven a bunch of Raptors out here and the 2.7 can really go. It’s hard to tell the difference...”. I think he’s drinking the Ford Kool-Aid. Nice review though.
definitely a few times I did a suspicious squint.
Sponsored