TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Checking in the 360 view they all have the same seam that looks like the fold down armrest in every 4dr trim so I guess they all have. The “rockstars” just didn’t put it on there.

D148BC91-F7DF-4E8B-89FA-A124B670D123.png

0B875BF3-1734-40F3-9900-AD78DEA7E94F.png
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Glad to finally see interior pics.

Now we just need a good look at the FE and WT.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm glad I'm removing my back seats from the 2-door. I'd hate to ask any passenger to sit there with NO comfort rest for their arms. That's awkward and shortsighted on Ford's part not to include something for the 2-door passenger peeps. I was hoping that the cupholder could double as some form of rest, but this angle is pretty obvious that's not possible. Ford need to integrate a folding arm rest into the center of the seat divide and cover that wasted space gap to make a more uniform seatback.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder what those extra bolts in the tray under the radio in the orange pic are for?

Any middle person in back row 4DR will have their knees up in their face it appears. Anyone with more than a size 8 shoe is gonna be kicking the lower console features all day.

But I'm sure anyone will be having fun in these vehicles front or back

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Cup Holders > White Hard Top. I actually like that BL dash color adds to the other 50 shades of gray :p

jwmach1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2013 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I worry when we get this pictures without clarity on if it's meant to be production? The omission of the picatinny rail worries me. Will we see pictures that are certified "this is what you are ordering" before December 7th?

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dark Cactus on the dash topper and surround? What is light cactus? White? It’s as if the designers have never driven in full sun before.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pubic Service Announcement:

Attention, ALL 4-door Bronco lovers who accidentally stumbled into the wrong thread. This is NOT your ticket to ride. Please exit in an orderly fashion and take your beverages with you. ??

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!!! ;)

Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm glad I'm removing my back seats from the 2-door. I'd hate to ask any passenger to sit there with NO comfort rest for their arms. That's awkward and shortsighted on Ford's part not to include something for the 2-door passenger peeps. I was hoping that the cupholder could double as some form of rest, but this angle is pretty obvious that's not possible. Ford need to integrate a folding arm rest into the center of the seat divide and cover that wasted space gap to make a more uniform seatback.
[/QUOTE

Do you know if the back seats are easily removable or is it a permanent solution? We are 1 and done and are leaning towards the 2dr with one seat removed so that our 3 year old (4 by delivery) will have her own VIP entry/exit through tailgate. If a friend ever tags along we would like to put in the 4th seat without wrenching it back in..

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford would get rid of those cup holders and plastic extrusion on the 2 door they could fit a third seat like in the 4 door. Thats much more preferred than cup holders.
If I wanted to let a fifth person ride in my Bronco, I would get a 4-door.?

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know if the back seats are easily removable or is it a permanent solution? We are 1 and done and are leaning towards the 2dr with one seat removed so that our 3 year old (4 by delivery) will have her own VIP entry/exit through tailgate. If a friend ever tags along we would like to put in the 4th seat without wrenching it back in..
There hasn't been any real details released, but what we've discussed within the forum and until FoMoCo states otherwise, the belief is that the rear seats of the 2D are not designed to be "easily" removed, but with the proper tools they "can be" removed.
Sponsored