Sponsored

Still shop around if decide to wait for late model year?

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone! I am seriously considering waiting for the painted black top. My dealer says they can designate the reservation as such to keep me in the queue but my question is... will I still be able to shop my reservation around to make sure I get the best deal? Does anyone know? Thank you!
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone! I am seriously considering waiting for the painted black top. My dealer says they can designate the reservation as such to keep me in the queue but my question is... will I still be able to shop my reservation around to make sure I get the best deal? Does anyone know? Thank you!
I'm doing the same thing. Once you place your order, you get locked to that dealer. The only way out would be to cancel and place a new reservation. At this point, that would likely get you a Bronco late 2022.

OP
OP
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm doing the same thing. Once you place your order, you get locked to that dealer. The only way out would be to cancel and place a new reservation. At this point, that would likely get you a Bronco late 2022.
Thank you! But we still place our order now so have until the end of January to place it... Correct?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you! But we still place our order now so have until the end of January to place it... Correct?
Yes, end of Jan 2021 for the Reservations. Unless Ford changes it.
Sponsored