Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to toss a tiny update in here.

I spoke with my rep via email this morning and expressed the amount of confusion over the allocations being in part dependent on our conversion rate. According to him in late November "all consumers will be asked to convert them into official orders", which leads me to believe that those 40 some reservation holders will be asked to finalize their builds. Those who decide to NOT convert into a Bronco will possibly hurt our allocations. I do feel VERY strongly that being a smaller store will actually be a strong benefit to us. Every person whom took the time to switch to us does want a Bronco. (Insert happy dance here) I think we will be one of the stores who does have almost a 100% conversion rate. That being said, if you convert and then do not take delivery that will not hurt any allocations unless that vehicle sits on our lot for sale past 90 days. I seriously doubt with the high demand that any Bronco on our lot will sit in inventory at all. Let me know if anyone has any questions!

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@NayNay tells me one of you is forgoing the Sasquatch for a 3 inch lift with grappler tires/rims. In interested in this as well as I'm currently in line for a manual sasquatch, but this might allow me to avoid a "late delivery" but still get the look I want. Curious to pick your brain about what you plan to do with your Bronco and why you're going this route vs the squatch. Hope you see this, whoever you are! ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused.... Would I pay a title/tag fee in Md, and then pay again when I bring it into Pa and transfer title/tag to Pa?
Or do the fees I pay at purchase transfer over to Pa?
I'll guess you can collect the required sales tax for Pa.
It's just PA

Sponsored

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Highly likely I'll be making the switch before long...do want to give my current dealer a 'right of first refusal' but I have low expectations. Have really appreciated the information and honesty from @NayNay on here, and Leonardtown is just a couple hours away. Thanks for setting this thread up!
I am in a similar situation and agree, I am waiting to hear back from Cavalier Ford.

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the poll shows over 25 people thinking about it..... what questions do the people have? Anything I can help with? @Greg Helmick offered to start dancing in his bikini ? for those undecided.....
Here you go

230cf61a1edcbe8dd539852d437c266b.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let me say why i transferred to Leonardtown, from the start Leonardtown has been not only very responsive but extremely transparent. Look at this thread and @NayNay comment about possible loan options. I don't know too many Finance Directors that would say that.

Why am i posting this, my wife went through a phase where she didn't have a thing for shoes or purses, but new cars. She got a new car every 18 months, totaling five different cars. Once we had kids that went to a screeching halt. We have had a lot of good and bad experiences, and i strongly believe in highlighting great experiences in business. My wife recently purchased a 2021 Suburban and is having an issue. The dealership we purchased it from has been unresponsive so i reached out to @NayNay for some guidance and not only is she providing guidance but looking into my situation more then i could have imagined.

@NayNay and Shameka has provided their personal opinions and professional guidance throughout my build process. They currently have my final build and we are now waiting on ordering to go live so we can push that to Ford.

As i said before, i am not an employee of Leonardtown and will receive no additional incentives then the rest of this thread, but i believe in helping good businesses. There are so many terrible businesses out there, and i am not just talking about dealerships, it is vital that as consumers we provide fair and unbiased opinions/reviews.

I think that as we grow closer to ordering window opening, possibly Dec 7, everyone finalize their build and more importantly their dealership. If you have a great dealership, that is fantastic, but if you are on the fence and not getting information from your current dealership, reach out to @NayNay or a salesperson for additional information. You will not be disappointed or waste your time.

splatrd

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the poll shows over 25 people thinking about it..... what questions do the people have? Anything I can help with? @Greg Helmick offered to start dancing in his bikini ? for those undecided.....
@NayNay I am considering switching to your dealership. I am in Richmond VA and have a couple questions.
Can all of the ordering process be done remotely rather than in person. If so, what does that look like? Would we set up a time for a web meeting to go over all the details?
Since I am buying a brand new model vehicle, is there any option to back at at time of delivery if said vehicle does not meet my expectations after test driving? That is my primary concern as I don't want to miss out and have to wait another year for them to reach dealers as regular inventory. However, without being able to see it in person, let alone test drive it prior to ordering one, does make me a little nervous. $40k plus is a lot of money, at least to me.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emailed a couple questions...

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay I am considering switching to your dealership. I am in Richmond VA and have a couple questions.
Can all of the ordering process be done remotely rather than in person. If so, what does that look like? Would we set up a time for a web meeting to go over all the details?
Since I am buying a brand new model vehicle, is there any option to back at at time of delivery if said vehicle does not meet my expectations after test driving? That is my primary concern as I don't want to miss out and have to wait another year for them to reach dealers as regular inventory. However, without being able to see it in person, let alone test drive it prior to ordering one, does make me a little nervous. $40k plus is a lot of money, at least to me.
You and me both are nervous!! I've never ever ever never bought before I drove!! This is a huge step for me too. You're not alone. We can do as much or as little as you want remotely. A deal (legally) is not final until all paperwork is signed and you have taken delivery of said vehicle. My dealership will not force you to accept anything less than what meets your expectations. Period. Ready for my "but" .....
You can NOT accept delivery and 6 months later change your mind. Hope this helps.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I am thinking of this i want to remain fair and transparent with everyone making a purchase from Leonardtown Ford. If you want GAP insurance from us I have info I can scan and send to anyone wanting additional info on what ours covers. Also I will only charge the same as what our employees pay which is 100 over our cost. Many insurance companies offer it and I strongly recommend calling them prior to a loan and asking if they offer it and the cost and what it covers. While ours isn't cheap it covers a lot. Cost for this group only would be as follows......
60 month term and under 550
61-72 would be 600
73-84 would be 700
Sponsored