Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Soft top with rear open on Badlands Bronco.

Credit: Bronco Nation

Ford Bronco Soft top with rear open on Badlands Bronco Soft-top-with-rear-open-Badlands-Bronco
Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could see a video of the soft top working, I might skip the insanity of a MIC hard top. And embrace the "Soft Top Life."

At least until the black modular hard top is available.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm hoping the fact that this was by BN and photographed within a studio means a video showing soft-top operation might be in the works. Would really like to see full functionality, especially that tilt-up feature that's been teased.

Sponsored

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Area 51 is so confusing! It looks nice here!! ? the soft top looks so good since it’s BLACK !!
I'm perplexed by this color too! In some pictures it looks very baby blue and in others it looks more gray than blue, which is what I prefer. If it looked exactly like the Ford colorizer on the B&P I would 100% go the area 51 route, but that seems to be way off. My other option is the carbonized gray, but not sure how the carbonized gray grill and other components will look with that color... grrrr... frustrating.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it works just like the JL Jeep top its going to be great. I love how it slides down the roll cage and folds up. Awesome.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm perplexed by this color too! In some pictures it looks very baby blue and in others it looks more gray than blue, which is what I prefer. If it looked exactly like the Ford colorizer on the B&P I would 100% go the area 51 route, but that seems to be way off. My other option is the carbonized gray, but not sure how the carbonized gray grill and other components will look with that color... grrrr... frustrating.
This photo is more accurate, clearly not taken with a smartphone. It can appear a bit more blue than the colorizer, but it is never the baby or sky blue we keep seeing.
Sponsored