Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every time someone post a pic of a bronco it is followed my members saying ... well that solidifies my choice. Then tomorrow someone post a diff pic with a different color combo and then it is followed by the same comments.

one thing is for certain ... most here have no clue what they want. I suspect come delivery day, some will be in for a rude awakening.

?
Nah.... I think come delivery day people aren’t going to pay attention to the color, just how it drives. I keep obsessing about color but I’d be OK with ANY of the colors. they are all nice

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nah.... I think come delivery day people aren’t going to pay attention to the color, just how it drives. I keep obsessing about color but I’d be OK with ANY of the colors. they are all nice
I've narrowed my color choice down to 6 of the 10 options. I feel like I'm really making progress.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s funny I was dead set on the BD until 2 days ago, then I started looking more and more at the WT, I like the wheels better and the gloss black grill but a 2 door build puts me at $50k- more really than I care to spend..
but now BP the BB gives a lot of what I want except mainly the MGV...

Maybe I just need to stay away from this cool ass forum because every time I come here I seem to lose my mind and change it to something else..

What serious problems we contemplate...?

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very nice. I’m starting to like CG more than CG now. At first I thought CG would be better since it matches the CG top but then I saw a few photos in AZ of the CG with the CG top and it actually looked pretty good! I keep comparing the CG one on the back of the truck to the CG picture that was taken the other day in the parking lot to see if I can make a decision. Idk though CG still looks great and classic while CG may start to get old and outdated. What do you all think? Should I go CG or CG?
No dude. Don't freakin listen to these people. Don't go CG!!! You'll regret it. You HAVE to go CG.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've narrowed my color choice down to 6 of the 10 options. I feel like I'm really making progress.
This is how I feel. I am down to Cyber Orange, Silver, White, Race Red, Velocity Blue

Vandal

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cactus Gray looks so much better in pictures than on the Build and Price. The B&P color is way off.

It looks really good in dim light. I wish it looked this good in bright light. I flip flop on it from picture to picture.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The MIC top with CG color and BB grill ?..

Same for me cant nail down the exact look of this color .. the vision ive had of it is @pan-y-cerveza Avatar photo.. :love:

Carbonized grey matches so well with the MIC top ... I still need to see more photos before committing to a color!
What you see in the photos above is exactly what it looks like in person no blue green hints like we have seen in other photos.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Throw some 33,s on .. and its a bad ass looking set up! Should be able to with no other mods ..? I think
Exactly! Some trick deep concave 20” rims (maybe polished aluminum or the same Carbo Gray) with 33’s will be both gorgeous and unique. And a great value.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the goofy 4dr lifted Flex look? Is it similar to the 2dr lifted cutesy cartoon look?
That's not nearly as insulting as the mom car. ?

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the Cactus Grey that they had at the employee events. Of course it had a white top and cage but is this the same color? I assume they have not changed the paint color along the way right but it appears lighter now in more recent pics.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cactus Gray looks so much better in pictures than on the Build and Price. The B&P color is way off.

It looks really good in dim light. I wish it looked this good in bright light. I flip flop on it from picture to picture.
In person at night it looked really good. If it was available on the base I’d 100% go with it.
Sponsored