Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Donā€™t take this the wrong way @NayNay Iā€˜m just asking. Fully prepared to take delivery. But if life happens and for some reason canā€™t take delivery, can we get our $100 reservation back?

And are you requiring a deposit at the time of order? Can we get that back?

Now the long wait........................................

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@NayNay just curious, what's the current tally on reservations? And if you have the information, the percent of folks from here?

OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While I am thinking of this i want to remain fair and transparent with everyone making a purchase from Leonardtown Ford. If you want GAP insurance from us I have info I can scan and send to anyone wanting additional info on what ours covers. Also I will only charge the same as what our employees pay which is 100 over our cost. Many insurance companies offer it and I strongly recommend calling them prior to a loan and asking if they offer it and the cost and what it covers. While ours isn't cheap it covers a lot. Cost for this group only would be as follows......
60 month term and under 550
61-72 would be 600
73-84 would be 700
Can I get copy of your GAP plan? Between my trade in and money down, I am not sure if I will need it but good to review just in case.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Donā€™t take this the wrong way @NayNay Iā€˜m just asking. Fully prepared to take delivery. But if life happens and for some reason canā€™t take delivery, can we get our $100 reservation back?

And are you requiring a deposit at the time of order? Can we get that back?

Now the long wait........................................
Yes you absolutely get everything only back. I apologize if you waited a while for a response. We are NOT asking for a penny more down.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NayNay just curious, what's the current tally on reservations? And if you have the information, the percent of folks from here?
I'm under 50 total, exact count i did not do today, majority are from here. May 8 are not. I have not separated people like that, it never crossed my mind to be honest. Everyone is a customer.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes you absolutely get everything only back. I apologize if you waited a while for a response. We are NOT asking for a penny more down.
Nope. Didnā€˜t wait long at all. The long wait will be for my Bronco delivery.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Didnā€˜t wait long at all. The long wait will be for my Bronco delivery.
You and the rest of us. I might be dust by the time I get mine!! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to ask away. If I don't respond here it may be because I'm at work and my email there is [email protected]. I have a lot on my plate but I do try to respond as soon as I see it. Next week I will be on vacation ?

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got official word "I did learn this morning that customers will turn their Bronco reservations to actual retail orders in December" so that's great news!!!! Came from my rep. Of course I asked 50 other questions and he said nothing in stone yet.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm 99% sure I am going to be switching my reservation to Leonardtown. Like a few others have said I want to give my local dealer a last shot to do something once they get official pricing from Ford, they are 1/2 mile from my house I could walk there to pick up my Bronco when the time comes. Unfortunately as of now they are holding at MSRP and I haven't even addressed any "Dealer Prep Fee" for inconsequential fluff like nitrogen tire fill, scotchguard, VIN etch, paint sealer, blah blah blah. Combined with $500-$600 I would save, and the much lower stress about some kind of shenanigans at delivery time, Leonardtown is looking more and more like the way to go for me even with the 3 hour drive to get there.

I do have one question for you @NayNay. Earlier in this thread you mentioned that you use a third party service to process out of state DMV paperwork, is there an additional fee for this processing or is it included in the $499 doc fee?

(BTW, as stated earlier in this thread, John's roast pork in south philly by Ikea does have the best cheese steaks.)

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 13, 1039pm eastern time is when I made my reservation.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 16th, around 7:30 am eastern.

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think since so many people have switched, 5% below MSRP should be the new deal ;)
@NayNay I will take that deal :) Leonardtown is making more money from us and we are saving more money from Leonardtown. ;)

Maybe just think about it while your on vacation.......ok, Iā€™m kidding. But seriously, think about it. :sneaky:
Sponsored