Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though I'm going with a Sasquatch'd Outer Banks, and it comes with the BB style grille in black. I still think the Gray six-slot grille on the BB looks the best. I may have to see about trading the black for the gray at some point.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm actually very impressed with Ford for having the balls to launch an all-new Bronco after 25 years of hibernation, a vehicle which such a rich and deep history, a creative brand all on it's own, so much so that it forgoes typical Ford branding to proudly display it's model name, logo and heritage.

Then making 7 out of 11 color options in gray scale.

If you're color blind then Bronco must be a veritable orgy for your eyes. Spoiled for choice, you lucky bastards!

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1605205107362.png

1605205198368.png
same color formula???
Most likely, yes. Camera phones and even DSLRs make quite a bit of adjustment to color, not to mention the various digital screens on which we view these photos. I highly recommend that everyone see your color of choice in person before ordering. Cactus gray, A51 and CO are the most altered by the digital processors.

Vandal

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In person at night it looked really good. If it was available on the base I’d 100% go with it.
So jealous. Can't wait to see one in person. Really hoping they get this color at my dealership, or a dealership close by, so I can see it before ordering. Probably have to drive to multiple dealerships to see different colors, interiors, and options.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interior Pictures?

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice. I’m starting to like CG more than CG now. At first I thought CG would be better since it matches the CG top but then I saw a few photos in AZ of the CG with the CG top and it actually looked pretty good! I keep comparing the CG one on the back of the truck to the CG picture that was taken the other day in the parking lot to see if I can make a decision. Idk though CG still looks great and classic while CG may start to get old and outdated. What do you all think? Should I go CG or CG?
If you are going 2dr then go with CG but if you are going 4dr then there should be no doubt that CG will work better for you. Hope this helps but note that I am going Race Red but will enjoy looking for your CG or CG on the trail/road/parking lot... It will look great.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But then I see Cactus Grey and think it could turn out to be a cool throwback type of color and something you won’t see a lot of on the roads.
Except that everyone is offering a non-metallic light gray right now. :(

Personally I'm tired of gray-everything on the roads and hope to convince my wife to go with something bolder.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you, I've been hoping to see CG on a BB, mainly to see how the grill looked against the color. I think it looks good.
It does look good. BB or BD are my 2 choices.
I am really having a hard time deciding on color still.
First - Cactus Grey
Second - Area 51
Third - Rapid Red...
Now I am leaning back towards Cactus Grey...
I love all the photos we are getting on here.

I would probably be good with a soft top but I have bad hearing and am not sure how noisy they are. I had a '78 CJ5 with a brand new Bestop and it was loud. Of course, the built 304 and 35" Super Swampers did not help...

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking out some of the video on YouTube of the 2021 Mach 1 in fighter jet gray has given me a new appreciation for this color on the Bronco. Looks really sharp with the gray/blk accent colors.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every time someone post a pic of a bronco it is followed my members saying ... well that solidifies my choice. Then tomorrow someone post a diff pic with a different color combo and then it is followed by the same comments.

one thing is for certain ... most here have no clue what they want. I suspect come delivery day, some will be in for a rude awakening.

?
I knew I wanted black long before intro. I still want black.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice. I’m starting to like CG more than CG now. At first I thought CG would be better since it matches the CG top but then I saw a few photos in AZ of the CG with the CG top and it actually looked pretty good! I keep comparing the CG one on the back of the truck to the CG picture that was taken the other day in the parking lot to see if I can make a decision. Idk though CG still looks great and classic while CG may start to get old and outdated. What do you all think? Should I go CG or CG?
If this isn't confusing.o_O

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love that soft top and the price. Appears to be the same as jeep Premium material (+$600) - I have 18 year old 100K Corvette with same material and it is perfect - the trick is to close it overnight , not latched, just enough to keep creases out. I toss a furniture pad on mine because they are cat hammocks (no mice in garage).

cheapshot

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra,Infinity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it just me or does the gray grill and gray mic top look butt ugly, because fender flares door handles and all other trim is black. Did ford not talk to their own color department to find out what goes best. Why not make it all black so it goes together. Who dresses these people in the morning? Also close up photos of mic tops fit and finish looks like something my drunk fiberglass buddy could do better after bar close. We need info and pics on modular painted top.

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get any pictures of the interior?? We really need to see how bad the medium sandstone might actually be!
Sponsored