T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these pictures look like leaks. Almost as if done and spread out on purpose. Another thread of the Rapid Red two door in the forest, same type of photos... With ZERO interior shots.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...lack-diamond-2dr-sasquatch-in-the-woods.8740/
I hereby declare that all bronco photo takers shall take interior photos (even those driving by them). We need some fast and the furious type moves to get pictures in order to evaluate exactly how much Ford is screwing us with these interiors.

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sweating it on the roof. Line-X/Rhino liner for the hardtop there will be aftermarket mount kits for the roof rack. There will also be aftermarket soft tops I am sure from bestop.

Only dilemma I have is Badlands or Wildtrak. All comes down to do I need the sway bar disconnect in the mountains of Western WA/PNW hunting. Don't see myself doing a lot of Bajaor for sport mode...do not use in the F150 all too much.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My first and only choice is still Cactus Grey. The color will go well in the woods in LA. Will wait and get the painted top when it becomes available on the Wild Track. I spoke with a Ford rep about my July 18th reservation and he estimated delivery in June if no major Covid-19 influence. For what that's worth.