Sponsored

So what exterior colors actually match Navy Pier interior?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will go against the grain and say I actually like the Navy Pier interior. I like it mainly because it looks like nothing you see in a Jeep already and I typically like some color in my interior. The issue is, what exterior colors would it actually go with? I can see it going with Oxford White and Iconic Silver, and maybe Area 51. I cannot imagine having it with any sort of Red, cactus gray, orange, or even black. What does everyone think? Is this just an interior you can choose if you go Oxford White?
Sponsored

mrtiticus

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E63 Wagon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will go against the grain and say I actually like the Navy Pier interior. I like it mainly because it looks like nothing you see in a Jeep already and I typically like some color in my interior. The issue is, what exterior colors would it actually go with? I can see it going with Oxford White and Iconic Silver, and maybe Area 51. I cannot imagine having it with any sort of Red, cactus gray, orange, or even black. What does everyone think? Is this just an interior you can choose if you go Oxford White?
Orange and blue are complementary colors. Think Denver Broncos uniform. I'm ordering orange.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Orange and blue are complementary colors. Think Denver Broncos uniform. I'm ordering orange.
So the orange you think will go with navy pier? That’s my top color choice but I felt it would not look good.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Black goes with it. I'm going with Navy Pier because it appears to be the only leather option on Outer Banks with power seats. If it looks terrible in person, I'll refuse it.

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The reds will look the worst, orange is iffy. Everything else should be fine.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Black goes with it. I'm going with Navy Pier because it appears to be the only leather option on Outer Banks with power seats. It it looks terrible in person, I'll refuse it.
You can get it he roast interior in OBX, and that should match Black nicely.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can get it he roast interior in OBX, and that should match Black nicely.
I like that better, but it appears it doesn't have power seats. There's a pic that shows a manual handle.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like that better, but it appears it doesn't have power seats. There's a pic that shows a manual handle.
I’d wager it dies have power seats. It’s the exact same cost as the Navy Pier leather.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I might go Iconic silver to match the dash

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thinking it will be "safe" to choose any of the four First Edition exterior colors that are available on OBX: Cactus Gray, Area 51, Rapid Red and Cyber Orange. Despite opinions here don't believe Ford would offer color combos that will put your eyes out.

Me, living on hell's front porch, I'm holding out for Cactus Gray with white painted modular top. My ideal interior would be tan, but will probably go with black/roast since that's what offered.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We will order an Oxford White OBX w/Navy Pier leather trim. We liked the black dash better than the Sandstone colored dash

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm confused. I thought navy pier was only offered in FE models? It is the only interior option that we can get?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We will order an Oxford White OBX w/Navy Pier leather trim. We liked the black dash better than the Sandstone colored dash
I don't think the OBX has a black dash. Materials video stated Navy dash. Just FYI

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think the OBX has a black dash. Materials video stated Navy dash. Just FYI
Right! I just watched it again and they also say It's anodized! Yuck! So it's like a shinny, smooth fake metal looking brown or black depending on the color interior? It for sure looks that way in the video. That's a deal breaker on the OBX for me if so. The Badlands and a few other models look good and looks like the dash is a flat color with a texture to it that looks good. Anyone know if this is the case?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm confused. I thought navy pier was only offered in FE models? It is the only interior option that we can get?
Nope its an Outer Banks interior that they decided to shove in the FE as well. Absolutely nothing unique about it
Sponsored