Sponsored

So what exterior colors actually match Navy Pier interior?

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, FE buyers are stuck getting the navy pier as the only option and it's not even exclusive to the FE model?

At least if the FE buyers were stuck with it, everyone would know that it's a FE and we had no choice. Now I'm even more mad about navy pier!
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think the OBX has a black dash. Materials video stated Navy dash. Just FYI
Thanks for the update. The 360 of the seat selection seems to show its black......a double back check may indicate you are right.....it’s a dark picture but still looks better than Sandstone....esp when shown against the gray Bronco dash panel

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the AMB would be a great match for the Navy interior, possibly LB and VB and definitely area-51. Also possibly silver and charc but not much else.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right! I just watched it again and they also say It's anodized! Yuck! So it's like a shinny, smooth fake metal looking brown or black depending on the color interior? It for sure looks that way in the video. That's a deal breaker on the OBX for me if so. The Badlands and a few other models look good and looks like the dash is a flat color with a texture to it that looks good. Anyone know if this is the case?
Yeah there was another thread about the texture i started, where someone said they would actually end up as textured, not smooth ?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dash-texture-has-changed.8693/post-314586

Sponsored

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

tlowell01

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually think the Rapid Red with the navy pier interior would look good together

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the update. The 360 of the seat selection seems to show its black......a double back check may indicate you are right.....it’s a dark picture but still looks better than Sandstone....esp when shown against the gray Bronco dash panel
Ford Bronco So what exterior colors actually match Navy Pier interior? 1605226201573

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Think the inside of a Delta airplane first class section, there's your color scheme haha

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think the upper dash is the blue as stated in video. Just looks black since all the build and price pics are sooo dark. Compare with the switch inlay there’s a slight contrast.
considering the OBX with navy pier cloth only because it seems to have the lightest interior (that I can still get lux package). But keep going back and forth between models. Likely cactus for me with hopes for white roof someday - self painted or buy later! Damn I liked that white interior.... ?

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, FE buyers are stuck getting the navy pier as the only option and it's not even exclusive to the FE model?

At least if the FE buyers were stuck with it, everyone would know that it's a FE and we had no choice. Now I'm even more mad about navy pier!
I am not upset about the limited options I have with the BL and I am not fond of the Yorange accents, but man if I had reserved an FE I would be very upset. I understand.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pre-production. The roast is just another color pattern on the leather, it would surely have the same features as the other 3 color patterns.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still find this messed up for the FE. If your going to use a Outerbanks leather for the FE, why not use the one 90% of the buyers would prefer. This Saddle/Ebony looks the best out of all the Bronco leather choices, IMO.
Sponsored