Sponsored

Auxiliary Switches - alternative location?

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sir ... you don’t know what you are taking about. Ford had been using Auxiliary switches for over 10 years in their trucks and they are awesome.

I have no idea why everyone on this forum just assume the worst. No manufacturer would put switches into their vehicle and then expect you to run power and fuses to them.

please relax.
Well, not everyone has been a Ford fanboy forever, this will be my 1st Ford, and how they do this will determine if I ever get another.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
fanboy or 1st timer (does not matter) ... again don't assume the worst.

Well, not everyone has been a Ford fanboy forever, this will be my 1st Ford, and how they do this will determine if I ever get another.

Last edited:

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is such an amazing feature, I hated the idea of running accessories hooked up hot to the battery. I know you have relays and fuses but I'd rather have everything run off switched power. Last time I tapped into a cigarette lighter was in the early 90's.

This is so much easier, you don't have go through the firewall either.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no idea why everyone on this forum just assume the worst. No manufacturer would put switches into their vehicle and then expect you to run power and fuses to them.

please relax.
You haven't dealt with a new GM pickup eh? You buy the upfitter switches, this gives you switches on the dash connected to nothing. You get a huge bag with relays, connectors, fuses, battery cable that all has to be installed....worst execution ever.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for letting me know. I will def not ever buy a GM pickup.

You haven't dealt with a new GM pickup eh? You buy the upfitter switches, this gives you switches on the dash connected to nothing. You get a huge bag with relays, connectors, fuses, battery cable that all has to be installed....worst execution ever.
Sponsored