Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yeah easy 8% on 500, which granted isn’t much but it’s the principle of the matter.

we haven’t even SEEN the fucking truck and now we give free money to dealers? Nah eat my ass
I'm good.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's 1605300969885
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Marty, I'm guessing there are a great number of members that have never special ordered a vehicle before. Every new vehicle I've ordered over the years has required a $500 deposit. If I were a dealer I would also. Or, I may wind up with a one off build that no one else would want.
Any Bronco not bought by someone who ordered it will be sold quickly off the lot, regardless of options. I'm sure dealers won't be heartbroken if someone changes their mind after ordering.

Rebriles

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016, 2014, 2002 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Matt sorry that was when I was in the hospital and the sales staff was "handling" the information...

I just sent you another confirmation email, check the spam folder if you do not receive it in a few minutes...

Albert
Thanks! Just got the email. I know you are super busy, so thanks for the quick response.
Albert thanks for getting back with me so soon about dealer change. I also have a reservation with you for my wife. We both drive Jeep Wranglers and are excited for the change

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any Bronco not bought by someone who ordered it will be sold quickly off the lot, regardless of options. I'm sure dealers won't be heartbroken if someone changes their mind after ordering.
Except for the penalties Ford may impose upon them should there be too many - potentially impacting their future allocation.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Betting that there will be a waiting list at some large volume dealers for ones that are not delivered...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Granger Ford Can you list the phone numbers that you or Jaime will be calling from? I presume Zach will never have a need to call, but if he does, then include his number also. This way we can whitelist the respective numbers and define them in our contact list. There are many who do not answer any calls unless it is a defined contact.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kind of an oxymoron, but will the deposit you take at order be refundable?
Idk but it shouldn’t be in my opinion.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Floyds staying in Iowa you meant, Right? :cool:

BTW I am an ISU fan but root for the Hawks if they are not playing the Clones..
Well that didn't go as I expected. Hawkeyes kicked Gopher butt. Well played game by the Hawkeyes, good job. You keep Floyd for another year, will try again next year.

I keep my place in line right ;), we had no wager on that!?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that didn't go as I expected. Hawkeyes kicked Gopher butt. Well played game by the Hawkeyes, good job. You keep Floyd for another year, will try again next year.

I keep my place in line right ;), we had no wager on that!?
Maybe you can just buy me a beer on your way down through Iowa to pick up your Bronco..
Cheers ?

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They lowered the msrp of the Wildtrak by the monetary difference between the MIC top and the black painted top. I think it was around $1,900. No top from the factory is not an option. First Edition is MIC only at this point.
What if you order the dual tops... ship the FE with the soft top and ship the painted top when its built?

Why is this not an option?

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could you imagine how many reservations Ford would have without the $100 deposit? 500k? 1 million? 80-90% dropout rate? Havoc ensues.
Same goes with the ordering. If you’re not willing to drop another $500 at time of order, you’re the exact person they don’t want to place an order because you’re not committed to showing up in fall 2037 (s/) to pick up your Bronco, thereby taking a vehicle out of the hands of someone else who was serious. Ford doesn’t want 2021 Broncos sitting on lots, they want them going to serious reservation holders. This is already going to take forever to fill reservations without a bunch of ninnies placing orders they never intend to retrieve.
Totally agree !!!
Sponsored