Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys ,

I've been considering switching to Brewster. I spoke with @Johnny Mo about the deals available. I'm interested in leasing this time around. Anyone know if Brewster is offering lease deals, and if so, will they offer them to PA residents? I have a trade in as well. I have no problem driving to NY if I can get a reasonable estimate prior to driving up. Thanks.
That's a good question for @cverde
Sponsored

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys ,

I've been considering switching to Brewster. I spoke with @Johnny Mo about the deals available. I'm interested in leasing this time around. Anyone know if Brewster is offering lease deals, and if so, will they offer them to PA residents? I have a trade in as well. I have no problem driving to NY if I can get a reasonable estimate prior to driving up. Thanks.
Ford hasn't announced any programs as of yet, but they've posted rates and residuals for the sport so I'm pretty confident the full-size will get a lease as well. As long as it's leasable, you can lease it from us regardless of what state you live in (except maybe Hawaii and Alaska, but I'm not too worried about that lol)

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW OFFER FROM MADISON FORD, VA

ALSO - Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, MD

ALSO - UPDATED COST ANALYSIS!

READ ON!

We are pleased to announce a NEW OFFER!!!!!

Madison Ford in Virginia

Madison Ford's deal:
On any pre-order converted to our dealership for ’21 pre-orders (before cut off for ’22) will be given the following pricing. 25% of the holdback UNDER invoice. They will also be offering 15% off of retail pricing on any Bronco accessory that will be available through our parts department. They are also working with the finance department to see what sort of offers they can offer on extended service programs through Ford Protect (We post if it becomes available!). The documentation Fee is $799 by law.

Jonathan Bradley | GSM
Madison Ford
www.madisonfordsales.com
2895 South Seminole Trail
Madison VA, 22727
O: 540-948-6806 | F: 540-948-6516

ALSO - A member of our group has been in contact with Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, MD and has gotten this offer:

Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is also at invoice if you contact them and mention that you saw it here. Eric Diehl: [email protected]

Several other members have contacted them and they have matched the offer. Although this is not a formal offer to the group, they appear to be honoring 6G members' emails and extending the same offer.

For the cost analysis, got to:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-70#post-319959

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford hasn't announced any programs as of yet, but they've posted rates and residuals for the sport so I'm pretty confident the full-size will get a lease as well. As long as it's leasable, you can lease it from us regardless of what state you live in (except maybe Hawaii and Alaska, but I'm not too worried about that lol)
Awesome, thanks.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't know if this was asked. What's the deposit for Brewster once orders are placed?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ALSO - Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, MD

ALSO - A member of our group has been in contact with Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, MD and has gotten this offer:

Diehl's Ford in Grantsville MD is also at invoice if you contact them and mention that you saw it here. Eric Diehl: [email protected]

Several other members have contacted them and they have matched the offer. Although this is not a formal offer to the group, they appear to be honoring 6G members' emails and extending the same offer.

For the cost analysis, got to:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/page-70#post-319959
I'll guess the doc fee for Diehl's in Md is $499? Same as Leonardtown?

Great to see some deals coming in before ordering starts!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys ,

Yeah. Idk man. Don't think I'd go through all that trouble for a lease. Really won't save you much. Maybe a few dollars off the monthly payment.

Really this deal helps people paying cash the most.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'll guess the doc fee for Diehl's in Md is $499? Same as Leonardtown?

Great to see some deals coming in before ordering starts!
NO - They said $799 for the doc fee in VA - that's CRAZY!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Diehl's is in Md, not VA.
I sure hope the doc fee max doesn't change in January, esp in NY or Pa.
If Ford had allowed the x-plan on Bronco we wouldn't have to worry about all these f'n fees!

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Diehl's is in Md, not VA.
I sure hope the doc fee max doesn't change in January, esp in NY or Pa.
If Ford had allowed the x-plan on Bronco we wouldn't have to worry about all these f'n fees!
Oh my bad I saw one new one pop up that was 799 doc fee

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Definitely steep! Basically, if my assumption is correct on the holdback, it is the same price as the deal offered to your group, even with the higher fees, with the exception of the warranty. I have valued the warranty at $350, which is the price for the same warranty on the web, which pushed your offer to a higher level of savings. Our group continues to post, and share with you, all offers because no offer is identical and what is important to one may not matter as much to another. If it is pure cost, it is hard to beat @StephensAutoCenter, even with the extra expenses to get there. Some people don’t have the time, so they look for a dealer closer to them, etc.

Last edited:

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone made contact or heard from Malouf in No. Brunswick? The more I think about yesterday’s experience at Ditschman the more discouraged I am about them

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone made contact or heard from Malouf in No. Brunswick? The more I think about yesterday’s experience at Ditschman the more discouraged I am about them
I believe Malouf was contacted back in August (when we thought we'd get x-plan), nothing special at that time. If you want, try reaching out to them, and see if they'll do anything.

Bogibney1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 explorer xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we know if any of the colors are delayed colors? I don't want to order blue and mess myself over because of it.
Sponsored