Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too late-My dealer called today and provided a link to a dealer prepared video on completing and emailing my build sheet PDF and info to them. It's almost done -just waiting for order book to open.
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too late-My dealer called today and provided a link to a dealer prepared video on completing and emailing my build sheet PDF and info to them. It's almost done -just waiting for order book to open.
Mind sharing that?

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Post title - spelling -5pts.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My concern, is that when we are sitting there ordering (in less than a month), our Salesperson will not have the answers we need regarding a specific item, accessory or feature. And I am not knocking my Salesman either....it would be lack of communication and knowledge from Ford. We must know exactly what we are ordering and what we will be receiving. CAN A DEALER/SALES PERSON CHIME IN HERE ? Thanks

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Just order whats on the menu and you'l be OK.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 4.26.58 PM.png

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My concern, is that when we are sitting there ordering (in less than a month), our Salesperson will not have the answers we need regarding a specific item, accessory or feature. And I am not knocking my Salesman either....it would be lack of communication and knowledge from Ford. We must know exactly what we are ordering and what we will be receiving. CAN A DEALER/SALES PERSON CHIME IN HERE ? Thanks
Im not in the car business but I have a guess for whatever that’s worth.
After reading through everything Ford has sent out officially, im understanding it to be what is on B&P is what we’ll be able to receive “on time”.
All of the late availability stuff will be updated in B&P at a later date once Ford has expected dates of arrival from their vendors of those late availability parts.
I think this is what the information about B&P being updated at a later date means.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it's an office tower in Dearborn. What does that prove?
At ford headquarters next to the Henry ford museum. Just saying that it is just a marketing firm with fords hand shoved up the puppets ass.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EXACTLY. I have seen this too.....weeks have gone by and no fixes.

FRBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Mercury Sable
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spent a long time talking to Ford’s marketing department and three times I listed with the Badlands model and the V6 how one can’t select the 1) Hard Top MIC, 2) Storage Bag, 3) Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner, 4)Roof-Rails with Cross Bars to begin with....there’s a lot more out there (protective coating, bush guard, any rack accessory that requires Roof-Rails). I was told not all options are available on all models repeatedly, I repeatedly said if I build up a different model I can get these options and after 25 minutes they asked me to list the options, when I asked them them to repeat what I had listed three times, they couldn’t. I question if they even listen to what their customers say, after all they only confirmed they are adding more options, ones we probably can’t get with the Badlands V6.....
Sponsored