Sponsored

LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires?

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been back and forth on this... If I did go Squatch, I’d eventually go aftermarket wheels/tires anyways. I guess it comes down to what’s actually included with BL Squatch. Longer shocks, lift etc? Hopefully Ford can give us some more specifics regarding this before ordering.. I definitely like that I can get 35’s straight from the factory and that it’ll all be covered under warranty, so I’m 50/50 right now.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
if you really want 35’s, get them you’ll be happy since this truck was designed from the factory For them.

I’m still leaning 33’s on stock wheels as KO2’s are such good road tires and I really like the stock wheels as seen in the cyber orange picture. If every one of my neighbors had a Sasquatch I might get jealous, but drivability, mpg, even just parking will be easier on the 33’s.

Side note: I still think the B&P is wrong and we’ll find out soon that the upgrade for the 2.7l is NOT only $300 and instead the full $1,895 on top of the $1.500 automatic transmission. I can’t do both Sasquatch plus another $1,900 for bigger engine, so no Sasquatch for me if that turns out to be true.
My dealer ( 350+ Reservations ) is already taking PDFs of the current B & P. I 'm sure others are doing the same. Ford has had plenty of notice to "correct" pricing. Hard to close that barn door now.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
first time seeing that white badlands. Now I changed my mind again and have to go Sasquatch!
Non-Squatch white Badlands with optional rims and optional (mini Squatch) 33" tires. This looks like the balls to me!

Ford Bronco LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires? white 4dr Badlands better

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Non-Squatch white Badlands with optional rims and optional (mini Squatch) 33" tires. This looks like the balls to me!

Ford Bronco LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires? white 4dr Badlands better
This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking at building. I may decide to go sasquatch, but if not it'll be this. It looks very good on 33s and the beefier tires.

Sponsored

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Tire choice seems to make all the difference in the world to me... this looks great. However, some of the other 4 doors with less aggressive tread pattern look like the wheels are too small.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm skipping Sasquatch on my Badlands and going aftermarket lift and at least 35's, prefereably 37's.
Why would you do that when u can just get Sasquatch, or even wildtrak

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tire choice seems to make all the difference in the world to me... this looks great. However, some of the other 4 doors with less aggressive tread pattern look like the wheels are too small.
Agree, remember these are 33s, while most other trims have 32s and more street oriented.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree - the wheels/tires in the photo above total approx. $1600. Squatch is another $800 over that. And other than 2" larger tires, and bumpstops, we don't know what we're paying for with that $800. It's not all tires, obviously.

Hopefully Ford can share a bit more info.

Sponsored

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

37's. If you don't want to look up to anyone. Saw them on a gladiator. Wow.
I saw a Gladiator on 37s Friday. Wow is right. First one I've seen that wasn't immediately forgettable.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think the optional BL wheels are headlock capable though.
Ford Bronco LAST CALL: Badlands 33” vs. 35” (Pros & Cons) Worth the upgrade to 35” tires? Capture+_2020-11-15-14-17-30
The optional Badlands wheels ARE BEADLOCK CAPABLE!

And... they carbonized grey beauty ring looks better than the shiny silver Sasquatch ring.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you really want 35’s, get them you’ll be happy since this truck was designed from the factory For them.

I’m still leaning 33’s on stock wheels as KO2’s are such good road tires and I really like the stock wheels as seen in the cyber orange picture. If every one of my neighbors had a Sasquatch I might get jealous, but drivability, mpg, even just parking will be easier on the 33’s.

Side note: I still think the B&P is wrong and we’ll find out soon that the upgrade for the 2.7l is NOT only $300 and instead the full $1,895 on top of the $1.500 automatic transmission. I can’t do both Sasquatch plus another $1,900 for bigger engine, so no Sasquatch for me if that turns out to be true.
This board will explode if your side note is true. It does make sense though.
Sponsored