Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Source: https://community.thebronconation.com/child-seats-and-2021-ford-bronco/

Pics of child seat in 2-door Bronco is in this other thread:

Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 2-Door (photos)

Pics and notes per Bronco Nation

A couple notes and impressions:
  • Taller folks might have to move the seat forward a bit if you’re using a child seat in the rear facing configuration.
  • If your child is on the larger side or about to move out of needing a booster, you’re probably going to get back of your seat kicked. Pretty common in most vehicles, Bronco isn’t an exception here.
  • It’s easiest to go ahead and remove the head rest when installing.
  • Usual disclaimers apply here. It’s a pre-production Bronco that may or may not represent the final product that’s delivered tonconsumers
Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 4-Door (photos) 2021 Bronco 4 Door - Child Seat Baby Seat Installed 3
Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 4-Door (photos) 2021 Bronco 4 Door - Child Seat Baby Seat Installed 4
Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 4-Door (photos) 2021 Bronco 4 Door - Child Seat Baby Seat Installed 2
Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 4-Door (photos) 2021 Bronco 4 Door - Child Seat Baby Seat Installed 1
Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 4-Door (photos) 2021 Bronco 4 Door - Child Seat Baby Seat Installed 5
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

TitusTerrebonne

Badlands
First Name
Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics and notes per B N

• Taller folks might have to move the seat forward a bit if you’re using a child seat in the rear facing configuration.
  • If your child is on the larger side or about to move out of needing a booster, you’re probably going to get back of your seat kicked. Pretty common in most vehicles, Bronco isn’t an exception here.
  • Usual disclaimers apply here. It’s a pre-production Bronco that may or may not represent the final product that’s delivered tonconsumers
Ford Bronco Child seat installed in a 2021 Bronco 4-Door (photos) 2021 Bronco 4 Door - Child Seat Baby Seat Installed 5
Very helpful wish I could see it in a 2-Door.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm well passed the need for car seats, but what vehicle produced today doesn't have the latch system? Why are they even using the seatbelt? Does the Bronco, not have the latches, or is it that an old recycled car seat?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would rather see different colors, trims, interior pictures anything would be more valid to pursue a purchase than this ...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very similar to my Xterra it looks like which I'm happy with. My oldest is about to get out of the booster and my youngest is about to go to one similar to picture shown.

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

M
Pics and notes per B N

Baby coming soon In February, thank you for these pics!

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a newborn and a 2 year old so this is good news. Looks like more room than the wife's 4runner, way more room than my 340i

I'm well passed the need for car seats, but what vehicle produced today doesn't have the latch system? Why are they even using the seatbelt? Does the Bronco, not have the latches, or is it that an old recycled car seat?
You only use latch to a certain weight then switch to seat belt

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not that it matters a ton, but why no hooks for the child seat. I thought they were standard by now.