Dub

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 mercury
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
does anyone know how to change which dealer i use? I contacted a dealer here in AZ and they seem to think i have to cancel my order and create a new one. if i do that i will lose my place in line.
Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does anyone know how to change which dealer i use? I contacted a dealer here in AZ and they seem to think i have to cancel my order and create a new one. if i do that i will lose my place in line.
Literally just switched myself.

OP
OP

Dub

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 mercury
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
whats that number to?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

whats that number to?
Ford marketing. Go thru prompts, tell them you wanna change dealers. Have your reservation number and that's all you need. Super easy

Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whats that number to?
Probably Ford customer service, the people that can help you change your reservation to a new dealer without cancelling it.

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That number is Ford customer Support.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will add to stay in touch with your dealer. I'd reached out last week....crickets. Reached out again today acknowledging that I might know more than they do so far, but do they know anything? He replied that he'd be calling this week with the details! So hoping they're getting something shortly.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such a bummer. I made my original reservation launch night. I then heard bad things about my chosen dealer from a former service manager who is a neighbor. I found another nearby dealer I have worked with promising no charge over MSRP. I asked Ford CS to change dealers and they informed me I had to cancel first reservation and make a new one which I did and lost about 9 days overall. Probably not a big deal overall and the new dealer has been great so far, but I wish I could have made a change instead of losing my place in line.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO CHANGE DEALERS: Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English (or Option 2 Spanish); then take Opt 3, for Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes.

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Changed mine just a few minutes ago. Couldn't have been easier. Previous dealer stopped responding to emails and would only offer MSRP. Two Rivers in TN will do invoice, even on my FE reservation.

SeeYaLater

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser 80, RAM TRX, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just switched mine too. Ford said they will refund the $100 and new dealer "might" ask for it again.
Sponsored