Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jumping in here; nice to meet everyone! Also a Chapel Hill resident with a reservation at Crossroads Apex. I've heard zilch from them which is disappointing since I'm assuming we'll need to get our builds in next month.

Hating that I'll be buying yet another vehicle that's not a MT but after some soul searching, I plan to load up an OBX model to get all the safety & tech features since this will be my daily and I have many dad-life years ahead of me.
Welcome! There are a few dealerships within driving distance doing some deals if you aren't happy with yours. I'm going 4 hours up the road in MD for 1% over invoice. There's a $1000 under invoice a little over 5 hours in WV. And I believe maybe another invoice just above Charlottesville. I. An give you the specifics if you're interested.
Sponsored

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! There are a few dealerships within driving distance doing some deals if you aren't happy with yours. I'm going 4 hours up the road in MD for 1% over invoice. There's a $1000 under invoice a little over 5 hours in WV. And I believe maybe another invoice just above Charlottesville. I. An give you the specifics if you're interested.
What's the tax/title/tags and/or registration implications when you buy out of state?

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the tax/title/tags and/or registration implications when you buy out of state?
You only pay NC taxes. The dealership that I'm going to in MD will find out the pricing for all that and take care of it just like they would here.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And their doc fee is lower than Crossroads.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What dealer is at is above Charlottesville ? Thanks in advance.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jumping in here; nice to meet everyone! Also a Chapel Hill resident with a reservation at Crossroads Apex. I've heard zilch from them which is disappointing since I'm assuming we'll need to get our builds in next month.

Hating that I'll be buying yet another vehicle that's not a MT but after some soul searching, I plan to load up an OBX model to get all the safety & tech features since this will be my daily and I have many dad-life years ahead of me.
Make the switch to Stephens; I switched mine away from Crossroads yesterday.

On a broader note, I wonder how many of us may take delivery at a similar time. Convoy out of Stephens together.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer is at is above Charlottesville ? Thanks in advance.
It's in Madison. Click on that link I just posted and it's listed in the first post. I haven't looked at it too much because I'm happy with Leonardtown. @NayNay has been phenomenal to work with.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Make the switch to Stephens; I switched mine away from Crossroads yesterday.

On a broader note, I wonder how many of us may take delivery at a similar time. Convoy out of Stephens together.
Great idea. I reserved first night, hoping for early delivered.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea. I reserved first night, hoping for early delivered.
I delayed, but ordered August 3rd. Not anticipating mine in the first bunch, but hopefully one of the earlier waves.

Sponsored

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's in Madison. Click on that link I just posted and it's listed in the first post. I haven't looked at it too much because I'm happy with Leonardtown. @NayNay has been phenomenal to work with.
Thank you VERY MUCH for that!!

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved with Crossroads Apex as well, for now. The only communication I received was a text asking if I had questions about my Bronco Sport reservation ?? Doesn’t give me much confidence if they don’t know the difference between Sport and big Bronco. Still have time to switch dealers, will likely stall for a MY 2022 build.

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved with Crossroads Apex as well, for now. The only communication I received was a text asking if I had questions about my Bronco Sport reservation ?? Doesn’t give me much confidence if they don’t know the difference between Sport and big Bronco. Still have time to switch dealers, will likely stall for a MY 2022 build.
Have considered something similar myself. Specifically, I want to love the roast interior, but there's so little information about what it will actually looks like. I want a brown/leather interior but I either love or hate the pictures I've seen and everything is a mixed bag with the "pre-production" disclaimer. Seeing it once would tell me everything I need to know.

I thought I saw that orders need to be in by Jan. Any strategies for stalling for a MY22?