Sponsored

Warthog vs Rubicon 392 ( Car and Driver)

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the hell does Nevada have to do with it? Oh and I believe in global warming even though it was below freezing last month in El Paso. I’m still not sure what your argument is, all the guy said was that EV’s aren’t as clean as everyone makes them out to be and you keep posting things that support his claim.

Edit: oh I get the Nevada thing now I didn’t realize we went back to batteries I was still on oil.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The economies are separate and the governments to a point but all roads lead back to Beijing. I’m not British I didn’t give it back to them and I didn’t necessarily support it. But if you have any particular questions on what I support please ask I have no problem letting folks know where I stand.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Umm, ok.
Screenshot_20201117-204322_Chrome.jpg

The US is absolutely not the leading exporter. China makes more lithium batteries than anyone in the world.

Ha ha ha. That is so funny. You actually googled ” where ar lithium batteries mined”. Like a miner actually goes underground and digs up a lithium battery? So you actually think it’s possible to dig up a ready made lithium battery and stick it in a EV? Your Google fu skills need some work there.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never said they weren’t. All I said was that Hong Kong is part of China and it is.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yall sound like a group of guys that cant get that pretty girl that wont give them the time of day lol shes not so hot,shes got big feet yall know you want that v8 right or wrong ,(i do too)

Sponsored

fire282

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t get to excited about all this HP. With a new regime coming, and the “green new deal” auto manufacturers will be one of the first to be targeted.
They are out for radical change.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they are part of the continent of North America. China is a country on the continent of Asia known as the People’s Republic of China. Hong Kong is a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China. I would google it for you but I don’t need to because I know what it is.
Sponsored