Sponsored

Warthog vs Rubicon 392 ( Car and Driver)

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha ha ha. That is so funny. You actually googled ” where ar lithium batteries mined”. Like a miner actually goes underground and digs up a lithium battery? So you actually think it’s possible to dig up a ready made lithium battery and stick it in a EV? Your Google fu skills need some work there.
Nope, they fly in materials from all over the world to Nevada, where the Gigawatt factory is. Are you not aware of this?

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your making my point for me....So many materials from so many places, yet electrics are monther nature's savior? This got way out of hand by the way.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope, they fly in materials from all over the world to Nevada, where the Gigawatt factory is. Are you not aware of this?
More than you know. Megawatt is my user Id for a reason. your the one asking where lithium BATTERIES are mined, that was funny.

And actually lithium is mined right here in Nevada big time. We could do just fine without flying it in. Guess you didn’t know that, seeing you think batteries come from the ground or at least you ask google for that.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More than you know. Megawatt is my user Id for a reason. your the one asking where lithium BATTERIES are mined, that was funny.

And actually lithium is mined right here in Nevada big time. We could do just fine without flying it in. Guess you didn’t know that, seeing you think batteries come from the ground or at least you ask google for that.
It's late, I'll take that hit. You know what I was trying to pull up quickly. I've also been involved in lithium batteries way before cars and cell phones used them. Majority of lithium is still coming from outside the US. You still need other material that have to be flown in from all over, negating the reduced environmental impact electrics are claiming.