Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m just hoping for the mid package to be available with a manual transmission.

Right now if I add the mid package to a Black Diamond it automatically switches to the 10 speed auto.

I don’t even want most of the stuff in the mid package, I just want heated seats.

Sadly the Jeep wins on heated options you can get heated seats and steering wheel as a stand-alone package. Depending on trim it does add the convenience package but I can live with that.
Don’t hold your breath unfortunately.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they come out of left field with a CWG last minute, I will eat a pineapple pizza. Make it deep dish even. (Technically it would be a casserole then and I wouldn’t feel so bad. ??‍♂).

Twomstone

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An SE EcoSport (Fords cheapest model) comes STANDARD with heated seats and starts at $24,749 CAD, a mere 600 bucks more than the base S. There are 2 trims above it as well. My BASE VW Golf came with heated seats standard. There is simply zero excuse for me to have to pay 52k for a BL and have to pay another 2k to get heated seats. I understand packaging to get people to upgrade, but this is ridiculous. If they don't calm down with some of this blatant price gouging for features (stand alone CW pckg for Jeep is like 700 bucks and has a heated steering wheel) I'll be looking elsewhere, which is really unfortunate as this vehicle has a ton of potential.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the $495 Sound Deadening option different than the sound deadening that is included in the High Package?
I am also wondering about this. Also to ask you and anyone else, if it isn't included do you think it is worth $495? I keep including it in my builds because I don't think it may be an easy add later.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am also wondering about this. Also to ask you and anyone else, if it isn't included do you think it is worth $495? I keep including it in my builds because I don't think it may be an easy add later.
Hot Heads or Boom Mat offer aftermarket hardtop insulation and it is less than $495. You have to stick it in, but it is not hard.

Someone asked at one of the events, and was told the sound insulation in the High package is supposedly extra material in the door and side panels and maybe carpeting.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hot Heads or Boom Mat offer aftermarket hardtop insulation and it is less than $495. You have to stick it in, but it is not hard.

Someone asked at one of the events, and was told the sound insulation in the High package is supposedly extra material in the door and side panels and maybe carpeting.
It's good to know that the doors will be quiet while stored in the garage.

Sponsored

FRBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Mercury Sable
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Great add regarding the insulation, I began to wonder that myself. I ran Badlands BnP for the V6, the Hard-Top MIC is now included. Great change Ford! In looking at the pictures the top looks like my BMW with the hard points there for a rack, brush guard? Add the winch and voila.... It is a great to have the Bronco back...although it’s somewhat less $$ for Ford if options go aftermarket...

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So uhhh...where’s the update?
If the developers need to update code it will come on a weekend. (Probably) and hopefully this time it was tested better. Dec 5?

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the developers need to update code it will come on a weekend. (Probably) and hopefully this time it was tested better. Dec 5?
“By December... at the latest”
Sponsored