chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very excited to finally see a First Edition. But then my bubble burst when I saw the Navy Pier interior. As much as I would love to follow through with my FE reservervation, I'm just not digging a blue interior. If only Ford would give us one move leather choice. Any of the other leather colors in the different models would work just fine .
YEP!
Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any color looks good when filmed with a potato. I thought flip phones were banned.....

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I assume the Outer Banks will have the same dash as the FE?

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted roflpuke
Seems to me that there may be a lot of glare coming off that shiny dash for a driver. Not looking forward to driving that at sunrise or sunset.
Sure, sunglasses help and will knock a lot of glare down but still....poor fore thought when designing the materials.
Geez, I would have been happy with the dash materials I have on my Focus.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my mom's 1975 ford ltd was baby blue outside with that all blue interior including blue dash and it's officially the last car we ever had with a blue dash so i guess this bronco really is "retro"
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 1605702205854

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems to me that there may be a lot of glare coming off that shiny dash for a driver. Not looking forward to driving that at sunrise or sunset.
Sure, sunglasses help and will knock a lot of glare down but still....poor fore thought when designing the materials.
Geez, I would have been happy with the dash materials I have on my Focus.
I'd be more concerned at looking over the dash at the Rapid Red exterior. I'm not a designer but my eyes are not seeing the beauty with a Navy Pier interior and Rapid Red exterior. Ford needs to admit that the design team screwed the pooch on this one and add another FE interior selection.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted download (2)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Catmandu

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be more concerned at looking over the dash at the Rapid Red exterior. I'm not a designer but my eyes are not seeing the beauty with a Navy Pier interior and Rapid Red exterior. Ford needs to admit that the design team screwed the pooch on this one and add another interior selection.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted download (2)
Yeah, I think they would have been better off limiting the exterior color options to those that complimented the interior. They still would have took some heat, but at least it would have appeared they had a plan.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a frankenbronc sent to me! The story is it's build #3 off the line! What I was told it's a Goat from the ground up and it likes to climb, my friend was able to drive it! The picture pretty blurry but nonetheless..right!

Ummm punctuation is key! Lmao forgot my comma!! I was hurry typing bc I to am at work!
I'm still trying to understand this goat statement. Like..

a. It's a "Goes over any terrain" from the ground up
b. It's built like a goat, the animal? Cuz maybe goats have a reputation I was unaware of and are surprisingly tough and rugged
c. Greatest of all time from the ground up? What?

None of em make sense to me ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, I think they would have been better off limiting the exterior color options to those that complimented the interior. They still would have took some heat, but at least it would have appeared they had a plan.
I think that's the reason they added Lightning Blue. I think Cactus Grey, Area 51 and Lightning Blue might be acceptable. Just seeing the Navy Pier with Cyber Orange or Rapid Red as being a abomination. Maybe after a few role off the assembly line they'll realize how bad they F---ed up. Unfortunately it will be to late for the FE reservation holders.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think that's the reason they added Lightning Blue. I think Cactus Grey, Area 51 and Lightning Blue might be acceptable. Just seeing the Navy Pier with Cyber Orange or Rapid Red as being a abomination. Maybe after a few role off the assembly line they'll realize how bad the F---ed up. Unfortunately it will be to late for the FE reservation holders.
Orange and blue are complementary colors. Cyber Orange and Navy blue works. I know people will claim that Cyber Orange is Yellow; however it is in between yellow-orange depending on the light. Orange enough in the end to work with Navy.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 19C87876-B280-4513-95E5-878CF4DA9F57

Rapid Red with Navy Pier is not new as Ford has done it before on the F-150:

Agreed Rapid Red is not the best choice; however they must of sold some of these for them to do it again. In the end this combo will have the lowest production numbers for the FE. This will make it the rarest trim/ext. & int. combo of all Broncos. We will see what that means in 30 years.

Personally I wanted Rapid Red on my FE originally until I found out the interior would be Navy Pier so I switched to Cyber Orange.

Last edited:

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am actually glad I was Lezy and didn't get a FE. The good graphics are actually slimming and take the side but look away... Also the Bronco letters being blocked just. Makes me sad.