Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now it appears this may only be available on the FE. I originally thought this would be part of the leather packages, but I only see the 8 cup holders showing on the FE.

The Navy Pier Leather Option on Outer Banks shows 2 rear cup holders in the arm rests. I'm assuming they're just putting the Navy Pier seats from the FE in the Outer Banks.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 1605711750820

However, the Roast w/ Black Onyx doesn't show power seats or the cup holders. Also, the Fishing concept vehicle photos clearly show manual seats so I don't think this is a build and price error. Looks to me Outer Banks customers luck out getting the FE seats as long as they are willing to accept Navy Pier

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted 1605711890089
Sponsored

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I unironically would order this if it was available in the Bronco.
I really hoped they'd offer some plaids or something like that Filson interior. I love how the Icon Broncos use Chilwich on the seats.

At a minimum, I would have wanted a plain black or brown leather. They really over complicated it with the two tone stuff.

Ford really dropped the ball on the interior. Still getting a Bronco but already researching custom upholstery options...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean "A" FE lol
No. It's "an" FE... Phonetically the letter "F" is pronounced "ef"... which means "an" is the correct choice.

Unless of course your are pronouncing "FE" like "feeeee"... in which case, you'd be excused for thinking "a" was correct... but in that case, you'd really just be wrong about two things.

;)

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Navy Pier in the wild.......of course the photos are horribly exposed lol. Man I hate always being negative, but those hood graphics are not attractive. I would take the soft top with the FE in a heartbeat if they offered that option, wouldn't have to worry about what to do with the MIC top when black top is available.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly surprised Iconic Silver isn't an option for the First Edition. It would look awesome with this interior.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL let's throw all these crazy, special accent colors in every model EXCEPT the special edition.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Nothing wrong with orange. I've had yards of inferno Orange leather and trim for years. Less than a square foot on the Bronco isn't going to hurt anyone.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco (Pre-Production) with Rear Cupholders Spotted IMG_20201026_175650

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm still trying to understand this goat statement. Like..

a. It's a "Goes over any terrain" from the ground up
b. It's built like a goat, the animal? Cuz maybe goats have a reputation I was unaware of and are surprisingly tough and rugged
c. Greatest of all time from the ground up? What?

None of em make sense to me ?
History, History. Do some research then you can understand.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what you're seeing but these seats definitely have blue inserts and match the B&P. There's a difference in lighting on the door panel vs the seat backs but the seats are absolutely blue and gray.
And do the head rests look solid dark blue to you or gray? If you compare the the photo to the B/P 360 of Navy Pier, there is a distinct difference, at least to me.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally!!! I’ve been saying this for a while, when is the pre-production FE coming!!

Navy pier looks different needs more photos!!!

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "beverage holder" conundrum isn't really a conundrum. FE description says 8 because leather is STANDARD. OBX says 6 because cloth is standard and leather is optional, which is why we see the armrest on leather OBX fishing concept with (we assume) 2 additional holders. Beveragegate Case closed.
So where are the 8 then? 2 in the front, 2 in the armrest, and then the nets on the doors where anything that's not a bottle will immediately spill?

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
-2 for the for that photo that shoots in one window and right out the other window.
Sponsored