Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Just got a email from my dealer... said... Ok...get it built and send it to me...I can place the order now...
Sponsored

Last edited:

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer rep said something similar but after interrogating him it was clear he didn't actually know what he was talking about, poor guy. I guess after all this if all else fails we could go work for Ford, we're all pretty much experts compared to the folks at most dealers it seems lol

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer is not fake news.... been doing business with them for 30 years... they don't want to lie to me.... bought too may trucks and cars from them...
all i can say is that ordering doesn't open until december. thats straight from ford.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is not fake news.... been doing business with them for 30 years... they don't want to lie to me.... bought too may trucks and cars from them...
Then he has a secret time machine. Order banks for Bronco don't open until 12/7.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That dealer is trying to not have you move your reservation. He will take and hold your info is all he can do right now. Your order is not in with Ford yet, no matter what he told you.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know... but I sent him my build and he said he would place it....
thats cool and awesome they're being proactive with your order, but i wouldn't sign anything yet or "place" anything with them until 12/7 once ordering actually opens. like others said, theyre just trying to lock you in with them, which only benefits them, not you

OP
OP

Bgame

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thats cool and awesome they're being proactive with your order, but i wouldn't sign anything yet or "place" anything with them until 12/7 once ordering actually opens. like others said, theyre just trying to lock you in with them
Never had to sign or put a deposit on any car or truck... hand shake is all we have needed for 30 years.... just write them a check when it comes in and I take delivery...

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Never had to sign or put a deposit on any car or truck... hand shake is all we have needed for 30 years.... just write them a check when it comes in and I take delivery...
i think it'll be a little more involved with the current bronco ordering process, but good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.