Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He might have... but he knows he messes with me ... we are done...
He is 100% lying to you. Or incredibly ignorant of the facts. Either way he isn't placing an order for you anytime soon.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That dealer is trying to not have you move your reservation. He will take and hold your info is all he can do right now. Your order is not in with Ford yet, no matter what he told you.
This. That way as soon as the order banks open up he can get your order placed and essentially lock you in to his dealership.

Think about it. You have 15k enthusiasts on this site that have been eating, sleeping and breathing everything bronco for months and some for years. And you and your dealership are the only ones that can place an order now.

OP
OP

Bgame

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well if you have that much faith in him send your build and let us know how the pricing between the B&P and buyers order stacks up please.
Of course it is always up to the dealer as of what to sell it for... never paid sticker price yet.... won't know the price till I write the check....

OP
OP

Bgame

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This. That way as soon as the order banks open up he can get your order placed and essentially lock you in to his dealership.

Think about it. You have 15k enthusiasts on this site that have been eating, sleeping and breathing everything bronco for months and some for years. And you and your dealership are the only ones that can place an order now.
Guess you have never had a good relation with a dealer as good as mine...

Sponsored

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never had to sign or put a deposit on any car or truck... hand shake is all we have needed for 30 years.... just write them a check when it comes in and I take delivery...
This is great, one way to test whether or not your order is actually in with Ford is to request to make a change after you send him your specs but before December 7th, if he says yes he can change something for you the dealership is sitting on your order and Ford doesn't have it. This would echo my experience, where my dealer told me to send him my order specifications and that he would put it in the first week of November... until admitting that I could make changes to it until December 7 when they send it in to Ford corporate

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great, one way to test whether or not your order is actually in with Ford is to request to make a change after you send him your specs but before December 7th, if he says yes he can change something for you the dealership is sitting on your order and Ford doesn't have it. This would echo my experience, where my dealer told me to send him my order specifications and that he would put it in the first week of November... until admitting that I could make changes to it until December 7 when they send it in to Ford corporate
So you don't believe we can amend our orders prior to build order?

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course it is always up to the dealer as of what to sell it for... never paid sticker price yet.... won't know the price till I write the check....
Dude, I sincerely hope you know the price at order and not at delivery or you have been had. Just sayin'. ;)

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you don't believe we can amend our orders prior to build order?
No, but I'm only basing that on the logistical difficulty of doing so, I have no concrete information one way or the other.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is great news. Once your order goes in, maybe you can take a screen shot, like this, with the number 2 no longer grayed out...
Ford Bronco Got email from my dealer that I can place order now Reservation Details

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess you have never had a good relation with a dealer as good as mine...
were you able to order the white interior too???
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.