First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The post above about starting in November was done by Doug on 9-25-20. You know the guy that runs this site.
Ok so he posted an article that was written on 25 September. Maybe you should go read the thread literally the second post. Again there is a huge difference between working with or sending me you build so I can pre game it and I can submit your order now. HUGE DIFFERENCE, oh and if the dude thinks MSRP-100 is a good deal he doesn’t have a clue.
So yeah I messed up Levine and LaNeve that’s completely on me I’ll take that hit but no matter what mistake I made his dealer can not order his Bronco now.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bgame

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bgame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let's not forget that Ford is the one that stated that beginning in November that dealers will be working with customers to convert orders. I think we are seeing the start of this process.
Told you so.....

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like I said...my dealer said I can put my order in now. It won't actually go into the system until it's open but it definitely seems that dealers are starting to ask for orders if customers are ready. So I agree with the guy you are arguing with...we are starting to see the process but only at a dealer level.
Sending him a PDF of your build and price is far from “putting your order in now” big difference. Asking for a B&P so they can pregame is not even close to I can order it now. If it doesn’t actually go in the system what does it matter, you sent a dude a paper of what you want (oh yeah I sent mine too) hopefully it doesn’t get lost in between now and 7 December. I think you should go back and read the whole thread I’m not arguing with him that the process is starting, I’m stating the fact that he either misunderstood his dealer or his dealer is full of shit.
Just got a email from my dealer... aid... Ok...get it built and send it to me...I can place the order now...

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok so he posted an article that was written on 25 September. Maybe you should go read the thread literally the second post. Again there is a huge difference between working with or sending me you build so I can pre game it and I can submit your order now. HUGE DIFFERENCE, oh and if the dude thinks MSRP-100 is a good deal he doesn’t have a clue.
So yeah I messed up Levine and LaNeve that’s completely on me I’ll take that hit but no matter what mistake I made his dealer can not order his Bronco now.
Yea- two different people - two different posters. I know am good as soon as the order book opens. Surprised other dealers are not pre-gaming or keeping their customer informed. Just setting themselves up for a cluster-f in the next couple of weeks.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sending him a PDF of your build and price is far from “putting your order in now” big difference. Asking for a B&P so they can pregame is not even close to I can order it now. If it doesn’t actually go in the system what does it matter, you sent a dude a paper of what you want (oh yeah I sent mine too) hopefully it doesn’t get lost in between now and 7 December. I think you should go back and read the whole thread I’m not arguing with him that the process is starting, I’m stating the fact that he either misunderstood his dealer or his dealer is full of shit.
I didn't disagree with you either. lol. I think we all get your point now.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course it is always up to the dealer as of what to sell it for... never paid sticker price yet.... won't know the price till I write the check....
Well, that’s why you have such a great relationship. He just has to tell you what to pay and you pay it lol. He loves you.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Told you so.....
Ok Ford has said a lot of stuff. Go here and read the FAQ. https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/reservation-information/
Working with, collecting B&p and order now is far from the same. And if you trust him enough to just send him B&p and not at a minimum be on the phone, zoom, or email that’s awesome again I wish I had that relationship with a dealer, but I don’t. Oh by the way since you won’t name your dealer at least give us a city because unless you are getting a Base with no options there are a lot of deals better than 100 of MSRP. For your loyalty your dealer should match it.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea- two different people - two different posters. I know am good as soon as the order book opens. Surprised other dealers are not pre-gaming or keeping their customer informed. Just setting themselves up for a cluster-f in the next couple of weeks.
Other dealers are pregaming. Other dealers are keeping their customers informed. Other dealers are on here informing the community and not just their customers. They just aren’t saying I can order now.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Told you so.....
Yes, in your first post you told us that your dealer could "place your order now." Can you confirm that you submitted your order and it has been placed into Ford's system, or did you merely send your salesman a copy of your build to be placed into a file folder until the order banks open up in December when it can be entered.

If your dealership did indeed place your order into the WBDO, then I want to congratulate you as you are the very first of 15k members on this site to order their Bronco and I nominate you for a complementary pineapple pizza sticker.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Told you so.....
Sorry, but there are enough dealers on here to verify that the order banks are not yet open. You may think your dealer entered your order into WBDO, he may have told you he did; but he didn't.

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About a week ago my dealer also asked me to send him my B&P link:

"Registrations to order will be pulled according to when the registrations were received. You will receive notice from Ford and us when it is time to convert your registration to an order. At that time, we will review and confirm your configuration, or make any changes.

Please copy the URL at the top of the summary page that you got when you built your own and paste it into a reply to this email, so that I can see what you have built and give it to our inventory manager to make any changes."

I then asked about winch pricing and he said "We can get together with our accessories manager to add those items, once the vehicle is here."

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell, I got an email from a dealership in Colorado that I am not with and they said "Get Ready" I even highlighted it for you.

Attachments

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this dude isn't goofing on everyone here, I really feel sad for him and his money.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About a week ago my dealer also asked me to send him my B&P link:

"Registrations to order will be pulled according to when the registrations were received. You will receive notice from Ford and us when it is time to convert your registration to an order. At that time, we will review and confirm your configuration, or make any changes.

Please copy the URL at the top of the summary page that you got when you built your own and paste it into a reply to this email, so that I can see what you have built and give it to our inventory manager to make any changes."

I then asked about winch pricing and he said "We can get together with our accessories manager to add those items, once the vehicle is here."
So the first part makes a lot of sense to me. I would not be happy with the answer about accessories. If my only option was to add them after I would probably go aftermarket, amazon, or eBay. Not for everyone but it works for me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.