Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have real world pictures of the cloth seats? I may just swap someone with an A51 Badlands for their MGV seats, grab handles, and vents as I'm getting CO. I see a lot of BL people that hate their interior.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak interior pictures? Capture dā€™eĢcran, le 2020-11-17 aĢ€ 15.33.47

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zachdanger posted a video a couple hours or so ago where they were interviewing the Bronco chief designer. During the interview, they showed some pictures that included glove leather usage on the seat trim and other accents like the grab handles that looked outstanding!
Ugh.

I spend so much time on here that even though I wasnā€™t tagged I still saw this post.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Outer Banks fishing rig pics recently posted show several shots of the manual seat controls.
Ok, and? because that one doesn't have it means they all don't have it?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This whole time I thought everyone hated the wildtrak interior because of the camo cloth with the giant bronco logos on each seat that look like they are straight out of Walmart or some cheap econobox trying to look ā€œcoolā€ with its seat fabric. Iā€™m surprised to see most of you complaining about the leather interior. Iā€™m not a fan of tan/beige interiors, but the leather interior of the wildtrak does not look bad. Unfortunately I want a cloth interior so I have to look at other trims since the camo is so terrible.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Presumably a glitch with B&P.
Itā€™s 4dr powered and 2dr manual for leather. B&P is wrong. The website features list explains the 4dr power seat option.
Seriously.. not trying to be a pain.. but where are you getting this info. Yes it says Optional.. but it also says Roof Rails and pull out tailgates are.

The ONLY place I have seen anything that actually states it Adds power is in that interior feature where they state that selecting leather in the BL adds carpet "due to power seats".

I have gone into a few different trims, added the Leather Option (on the 4 door) and have yet to see the description state anything other than "Manual Seats".

Had the website states "Power seats included with Optional Leather".. then yes, I'm with you. But a 2 door and a 4 door "leather option" is the same price and we know 2 doors do not come with Power seats.

Personally I think I'm already out of Leather and will take my cloth (with some seat covers if needed).. but for others, I'd hate for someone to get burned thinking they are paying for power seats when it clearly states that it does not.

Even looking in the Dealer Build PDF.. the only place it explicitly mentions Power Seats is with FE.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole time I thought everyone hated the wildtrak interior because of the camo cloth with the giant bronco logos on each seat that look like they are straight out of Walmart or some cheap econobox trying to look ā€œcoolā€ with its seat fabric. Iā€™m surprised to see most of you complaining about the leather interior. Iā€™m not a fan of tan/beige interiors, but the leather interior of the wildtrak does not look bad. Unfortunately I want a cloth interior so I have to look at other trims since the camo is so terrible.
I like the camo and I like the bronco logos

I guess I donā€™t get the analogy of ā€œstraight out of Walmartā€ trying to look cool...
I think u might of overshot that one...

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It seems like only users with "Bronco" in their username, publicly announce theyre canceling their orders. Odd coincidence
Not this one? No way I'm NOT getting my Bronco next year!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, and? because that one doesn't have it means they all don't have it?
That's the million dollar question. Navy Pier has powered seats in Outer Banks, but black/roast does not as shown in the photos. Both are $2195. Are you suggesting I should ignore this one and order anyway and then have to refuse it if it shows up with manual seats?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously.. not trying to be a pain.. but where are you getting this info. Yes it says Optional.. but it also says Roof Rails and pull out tailgates are.

The ONLY place I have seen anything that actually states it Adds power is in that interior feature where they state that selecting leather in the BL adds carpet "due to power seats".

I have gone into a few different trims, added the Leather Option (on the 4 door) and have yet to see the description state anything other than "Manual Seats".

Even looking in the Dealer Build PDF.. the only place it explicitly mentions Power Seats is with FE.
Pull up Navy Pier description in Outer Banks and it says powered seats. Black/roast at the same $2195 shows manual seats and the pics of the fishing rig confirm that.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's the million dollar question. Navy Pier has powered seats in Outer Banks, but black/roast does not as shown in the photos. Both are $2195. Are you suggesting I should ignore this one and order anyway and then have to refuse it if it shows up with manual seats?
No, and you are not alone. Most of us are counting on the build and price to be updated before we actually order. Ford reps, read this board, hell it's speculated that over half the members here are Ford employees ;). Ford has indicated that the B&P will be updated. We are also counting on the Dealer order guide (which dealers do not have access to at this time, regardless of what your dealer may tell you) once it's rolled out will have accurate and complete info.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also the Fishing concept is just that a pre-production concept vehicle. They probably put whatever seats in it that were handy, like most of the FrankenBronco's we've seen. Hell the person righting up the B&P may have looked at the concept and put manual seats on the B&P because that's all they have seen. The meaning is "we don't know", but it makes no sense to charge the same amount for every leather seat package and only have one be power seats.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pull up Navy Pier description in Outer Banks and it says powered seats. Black/roast at the same $2195 shows manual seats and the pics of the fishing rig confirm that.
Exactly my Point.... when something comes with Power Seats.. it says so.. but so far, only the FE and the OB (and only with the Navy Leather) seems to have it. So is B&P really wrong?? I don't think it is. That what everyone said when it took away roof rails when you added the V6... turns out that IS true.

I'm with everyone else.. by the time we actually Order, I would hope that these mysteries are known. If you want leather.. then go for it. But if you are assuming you are getting Power... well I hope you are correct.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the camo and I like the bronco logos

I guess I donā€™t get the analogy of ā€œstraight out of Walmartā€ trying to look cool...
I think u might of overshot that one...
nope. If you have ever been in a cheap car, you will notice they usually have flashy designs in the seats fabric. Here is the Kia Soul as an example. You usually donā€™t see this in other classes of vehicles so I donā€™t know why Ford thought they had to do it in the bronco. It cheapens the vehicle if you ask me. If anything, the camo should be on the base version, not the top of the line.
02%20-%202010%20Kia%20Soul%204u+.jpg

Search ā€œcamo seat coversā€ at Walmart and you will see what I mean about the Walmart comment. Unless this is going to be your dedicated hunting rig, thereā€™s no need for camo.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly my Point.... when something comes with Power Seats.. it says so.. but so far, only the FE and the OB (and only with the Navy Leather) seems to have it. So is B&P really wrong?? I don't think it is. That what everyone said when it took away roof rails when you added the V6... turns out that IS true.

I'm with everyone else.. by the time we actually Order, I would hope that these mysteries are known. If you want leather.. then go for it. But if you are assuming you are getting Power... well I hope you are correct.
[/QUOTE

I like Judge Rufus opinion above and hope he's correct. I wouldn't want to order based on that though and end up with manual seats. I'd rather choose Navy Pier even though I don't really like it.
Sponsored