• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Interior Grab Handle

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be looking for the grab handle that would go next to the shifter. Base model doesnt come with one.

Don't really care which color trim it is!

EDIT 2/6/2021 - I cancelled my reservation and will not be ordering a bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be looking for the grab handle that would go next to the shifter. Base model doesnt come with one.

Don't really care which color trim it is!
im base too and am either buyung a whole new different color set of handles or looking for a grey matching one from another base owner who changed theirs out. I will let you know

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In Pennsylvania
The wildtrak comes with blue handles. They're OK. Will want to swap em out but not sure what goes best with tan and black

Probably just jet black

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sure the parts counter can help you out. Can't see many people willing ti give them up off of higher trims. And I'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket solutions.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In Pennsylvania
The wildtrak comes with blue handles. They're OK. Will want to swap em out but not sure what goes best with tan and black

Probably just jet black

Hmmmm,
I am getting a Velocity Blue Badlands

Do you think the Orange Badlands handles would match your Wildtrak better?
This might be a perfect swap for both of us?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was said these can be disassembled, and the color portion can then be traded. Maybe ford will sell the different color inserts via their parts department. If not, the aftermarket surely will.

Is the console mounted grab handle even useful? Looks too far forward.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was said these can be disassembled, and the color portion can then be traded. Maybe ford will sell the different color inserts via their parts department. If not, the aftermarket surely will.

Is the console mounted grab handle even useful? Looks too far forward.
Good for going down hill

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In Pennsylvania

Probably just jet black
BB is gray.
Sponsored