Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Lux: building off of High package features, you get adaptive cruise control, a Bang & Olufsen 10-speaker sound system plus subwoofer, Evasive Steering Assist, a heated steering wheel, a universal garage-door opener, two extra front row charging ports, a voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, and a wireless charging pad.
Damn, I don't know how I missed the Dashboard reference in there this long. If I get a OBX, anyone wanna trade for BD steelies? Ha
Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe not necessary for everyone, but i am considering a kill switch that prevents car start. I live in LA and will be out and about and don't want to worry if my Bronco is going to go trotting off.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fog lights, driving lights, sunshine pump...

Sponsored
OP
OP
HorizonHunter

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty certain you can’t run a winch from the auxiliary I switches
I wondered this myself, but figured at the least it could be a power supply kill switch. I'm really struggling to use all 6.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There isn’t an easy way to use those switches to power a winch. Also, I wouldn’t want my winch switches to look the same and be next to less dangerous switches.... I don’t have a good 4 or 5 will be used for lights on mine, maybe to control power to my electric cooler.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There isn’t an easy way to use those switches to power a winch. Also, I wouldn’t want my winch switches to look the same and be next to less dangerous switches....
Here is how I power my winch:

image.jpg

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
maybe not necessary for everyone, but i am considering a kill switch that prevents car start. I live in LA and will be out and about and don't want to worry if my Bronco is going to go trotting off.
My thoughts exactly, living in San Diego I don't want it going down to Mexico for some Federale to drive around ?

Last edited: