dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to specs the 4-door is almost identical dimensions to a 4runner.
If I recall the 4d bronco length includes the spare. The t4r is bumper to bumper. The Toyota has more interior space. Mostly behind the 2nd row.
Sponsored

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Megawatt Thank you for the info!!!! I’ve been reserved for Outer Banks but really would like to splurge to Badlands 2 door because of the vinyl but was afraid it would be not what I’d like. Do u think it’s going to be hard to sit on in the baking sun with top off? I’m in the Chicagoland area so hot is like 90 here. Thanks again for the info!!!! You made my afternoon!
Lake County?

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate all these pics. lol. It makes me keep changing my mind. After those pics, it makes me consider skipping the sas on my Badlands 2dr. Those wheels look so much better. The flares look much better too.

If they really allow the 4.7 with the 33's and allow us to keep the ko2's I will skip the sas.
IMO the Badlands is the only trim that I would not sas. I’d rather have the articulation.

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Should have bought them a Ghost Burger at the saloon... might have been able to drive one of them up that hill on the side! ??? ?

P.s. Now I'm thinking about hanging out at the Chevron on the 160 this weekend.... Hmmm... ?

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate all these pics. lol. It makes me keep changing my mind. After those pics, it makes me consider skipping the sas on my Badlands 2dr. Those wheels look so much better. The flares look much better too.

If they really allow the 4.7 with the 33's and allow us to keep the ko2's I will skip the sas.
Why do you want the ko2 over the territory?

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although somewhat subjective, the KO is a better tire for some people.

ETA: the KO is a great all-terrain tire that also serves as a winter traction device/tire in some areas. They legally take the place of chains or studs in some winter conditions and locations, as a "traction tire" and you therefore are not required to carry chains and don't have to chain up, depending on the level of winter driving condition. I wouldn't run a Goodyear tire, just don't like them, but I would run a KO. In fact, I'd swap the tires to KOs if they didn't come stock.

Last edited:

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a great opportunity. Thanks for sharing this with us. You did a great job with the storyline and pics. Broncos look awesome.

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Should have bought them a Ghost Burger at the saloon... might have been able to drive one of them up that hill on the side! ??? ?

P.s. Now I'm thinking about hanging out at the Chevron on the 160 this weekend.... Hmmm... ?
I did tell them about the Carol Lombardo room and to stop by the oldest operating establishment in all of Nevada. Ghost burgers rock, I know what you mean. I am actually going out cruising to attempt to re acquire them tonight. I will take my tape measure with me this time.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First of all, that story and the Pics are awesome. I love your enthusiasm and determination.
You were really cool with the way you approached them and checked out the MGV. Too many people would have broken their word and took pics and stuff.

Megawatt, maybe...but definitely MEGA-AWESOME!

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After working 75 hour work weeks the last two weeks in a row I was enjoying my rare day off. I left the house and was headed to LSwranglers, they specialize in dropping LS V8 motors in Wranglers. The V8 option is my plan B if a Bronco doesn't work out. Very convient as they are a local outfit and has been in business for 12 years. The first stoplight from my house I see the twins. My Jeep windows are dirty so the pics are meh ? but it’s something new for you all to read.

DF78CA29-6F75-4386-B855-647F1283318A.jpeg

I have no place to be, I have gas in the tank, and I have a modified wrangler so I figure there is no place I can’t follow them. I followed from a distance and here are a few pics..

This is a 4 door soft top outer banks with Sasquatch package with the roof peeled back In A51 paint.
48905B21-166C-4E88-9445-4E3D1D3D4AC0.jpeg

Roof sticks up way too much for my liking but it’s easy to get into position. Now I know a soft top is out for me.

Second Bronco is a cyber orange Badlands 2 door on 33” optional wheels.

80D74DCA-4DEA-4A9D-828A-6DC21C770893.jpeg

So it turns out I followed them 20.4 miles from first sighting . 2.4 miles of the 20.4 was off road, yes off road , i am a jeeper ya know. For the locals it is the boyscout trail on the hump that can lead to Goodsprings saloon.

So just to clarify for certain posters out there. I never hounded them, I never honked the horn (in NV it is a $200 fine to blow the horn when not an emergency) and I was about 1/4 mile behind for the most part until we got to stop lights. I am a Jeeper, and have been here for 18 years and I kinda know where they are going no need to crowd them.

So now we go off road, mostly washboard trail. Not like we had to go to 4wd.

6B61F5EB-9941-4B05-98D6-90AA54319939.jpeg

The desert in Las Vegas is the Mojave desert. And it is dirt, not sand like in the Sahara desert. So you could leave a half mile distance separation and still be able to follow someone. Anyway they drivers finally pulled over.....

1BDA5C97-4895-4315-B798-87A728C30532.jpeg

So I pulled up and said “ if you let me see the vinyl I will stop following you”.

The drivers looked at each other like I was speaking Spanish (and I can). I said “ I want to check out the marine grade vinyl. I have a reservation and order day is approaching and I want to know I am making the correct choice on Bronco trim“.

The light bulbs turned on and CO driver asks if I have a cell phone? I said I do and it will stay in my pocket and I will not touch it. CO driver let’s me check out the interior of the 2 door CO. I don’t look at his laptop information I just check out the seats. And no I didn’t take any pics because I kinda promised.

MGV for me 100%. That stuff is awesome!!! Super soft with some texture, cool to the touch, not like bass boat vinyl. Ford did the MGV right!
Can you say if the 4 door Sasquatch and 2 door we pretty much at similar height? These pictures seem like they are?
Sponsored