guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trump got called racist by you liberals for shutting down travel with China in January. While you were still shrieking that’s it was unfair that impeachment wasn’t going your way. You ilk said he was overreacting by shutting down travel from Europe. You should look within for mishandled reactions.
I'm unregistered and I don't align with either party. Democrats are fucked too, they're just ineffective at organizing and manipulating their party the same way because they can't get their constituents to fall in line with a checklist agenda the way conservatives can.

Anyone calling Trump racist for shutting down travel with China is dumb, it should have been done sooner and it should have included all countries with confirmed COVID cases. He's racist because he harnessed the white power supremacist movement to gain political power (among other obvious examples of direct and indirect racism, sexism, and unethical behavior throughout his life).

Shutting down travel from Europe was ineffective because it happened after the virus had started spreading in communities.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Billions??? Math pls.

BTW, if you're not concerned that a president illegally withheld military aid and sent his personal lawyer overseas to circumvent official diplomatic channels and pressure a foreign government into publicly announcing an investigation into his political rival, and then smothered the investigation into his misconduct through obstruction and misdirection while Devin Nunes, himself complicit in the president's scheme, defended his actions from a position of power on the investigating committee...well, then it appears you're part of the problem that needs to be fixed.
I have plenty of toilet paper.

Sponsored

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no speculation here....every 10th word liberals use is the "R" word
If conservatives don't want to be called racist, maybe they should be a little more vocal about denouncing racism and enact policies that don't intentionally disenfranchise and harm minorities. Ronald Reagan weaponized racism in the 80s and it lingers in the conservative party to this day.

There are tons of shitbirds on the left that wear victimhood and persecution like a coat. It's annoying and counter productive to how we want to function as a society. That doesn't excuse the shitbirds on the right from being actually racist at times.

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
California: LMAO. If we only had MORE Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi’s, Diane Feinsteins, Adam Schiffs, Gavin Newsomes, Gil Garcetti’s, etc. Proposition 47, a referendum passed five years ago that critics say effectively gives shoplifters and addicts the green light to commit crimes as long as the merchandise they steal or the drugs they take are less than $950 in value. Among the nation's 20 largest cities, San Francisco now has the highest rate of property crime, which includes theft, shoplifting and vandalism.
At what point did I advocate for the democratic party? If you can't recognize the shortcomings of your party without immediately resorting to whataboutisms, you're no longer approaching the issues objectively. Democrats are dumb as hell most of the time. They're just slightly less effective at getting away with overt corruption and unethical behavior.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tbh I’m no big fan of Trump but the selective outrage against him is hilarious to me. Remember this?
Ford Bronco Ford Temporarily Halts North American Production tenor

I don’t think Trump did us any favors by continuing to downplay the effect of the virus until it was already really bad, but it seems he’s responding to it correctly now and that’s what matters. We all make mistakes. But now is not a time for political bickering tbh. Except against Chyna, it’s insanely obvious at this point that they 100% lied about this shit and they need to take ownership of this Chinese virus. It is 100% their fault and honestly fuck em.
Well....fuck the Chinese gubment. The people are cool. They're just trying to survive.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At what point did I advocate for the democratic party? If you can't recognize the shortcomings of your party without immediately resorting to whataboutisms, you're no longer approaching the issues objectively. Democrats are dumb as hell most of the time. They're just slightly less effective at getting away with overt corruption and unethical behavior.
This guy's funny!

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm unregistered and I don't align with either party. Democrats are fucked too, they're just ineffective at organizing and manipulating their party the same way because they can't get their constituents to fall in line with a checklist agenda the way conservatives can.

Anyone calling Trump racist for shutting down travel with China is dumb, it should have been done sooner and it should have included all countries with confirmed COVID cases. He's racist because he harnessed the white power supremacist movement to gain political power (among other obvious examples of direct and indirect racism, sexism, and unethical behavior throughout his life).

Shutting down travel from Europe was ineffective because it happened after the virus had started spreading in communities.
Never called you a Democrat. Reading comprehension fail.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Must be a Bernie bro, yep, that's objective!

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never called you a Democrat. Reading comprehension fail.
I don't consider myself a liberal either. I only get involved in politics when people are trying to fuck each other or fuck me. I believe in science and evidence based social policy...if that makes me a liberal in your eyes, guess that doesn't look too good for the other side.

Yeah, liberals are too stupid to come up with a real reason, so racism is their failsafe to everything.
Haha yea, stupid liberals. Too stupid stupid to come up with reasons.

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be a Bernie bro, yep, that's objective!
What's with conservatives and name calling? I'd vote for Bernie in a heartbeat - he's the only candidate left that's not ethically compromised and suffering from early stage dementia. But fuck me for valuing that in a leader, right?
Sponsored