Sponsored

Why go Sasquatch when Badlands 4.70 is Same ?

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why go Sasquatch badlands when u can go wildtrak?
Sponsored

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can’t speak for others, but for me the reasons are:

1) I prefer the interior options on the Badlands.

2) I prefer the gray grill and mirror caps on the Badlands as I think it matches better with the MIC top

3) I prefer the steel bumper and rock rails that are standard on the Badlands

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not want cloth seats. From what I have read the MGV seats are very nice. So:

WT (2dr) with leather and Lux = $54, 260
BL (2dr) Sasquatch with MGV and Lux = $53,065

I personally like the stance of the non squatched BL and I won't be getting it = $50,570

OP
OP

Emcfetr1

Wildtrak
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1) Auto Sway bar disconnect
2) Much better interior
3) Better looking grill (matte gray v shiny black)
4) Factory soft top available...if so inclined.
“Much better interior” I’ll agree thet sucked me in for vinyl interior then I remembered that my work trucks came with vinyl flooring and seats and asked myself why I’m paying a premium for it lol

Sponsored
OP
OP

Emcfetr1

Wildtrak
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can’t speak for others, but for me the reasons are:

1) I prefer the interior options on the Badlands.

2) I prefer the gray grill and mirror caps on the Badlands as I think it matches better with the MIC top

3) I prefer the steel bumper and rock rails that are standard on the Badlands
Mirror caps and grills are so easy to switch out I did to color match on my f150 , also rock rails can be added to wildtrak

01BC7CFD-1271-458D-82B7-54098BD10193.jpeg

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because I don’t want that ugly interior. lol. Plus I want soft top for now with modular hard top in the future.

OP
OP

Emcfetr1

Wildtrak
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because I don’t want that ugly interior. lol. Plus I want soft top for now with modular hard top in the future.
So you want the painted hardtop down the road ? Also i thought I saw that their are 2 different colored mic tops . The darker carbonized grey one and the one their releasing for first orders is much lighter ! ?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Much better interior” I’ll agree thet sucked me in for vinyl interior then I remembered that my work trucks came with vinyl flooring and seats and asked myself why I’m paying a premium for it lol
Did you get an answer when you asked yourself? I’d ask someone else if you can’t see the value in a washout interior and marine grade vinyl in an open top vehicle...and of course it looks much better too.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because you're also getting the beadlock wheels too. 5 - 35" tires and beadlock capable wheels are going to cost way more than $2,500.00
Not too mention they're forged. Good luck finding 5 35's and 5 forged wheels, beadlock capable or not, for under $2500. Sure you can beat that cost with cheap cast or even slightly better rotoformed wheels.

Sponsored

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything that is not Badlands or above needs the Sasquatch.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will aftermarket 35’s fit on a badlands without squatch? Meaning will they rub due to not having the extra 1’ lift? 90% street use, 10% lighter off reading.

I want to buy aftermarket wheels and tires. I also like the non-squatch flares. I don’t care about the price concerns but I don’t want rubbing. Mine will be used for some over landing and mall crawling.
Rubbing on that would probably be under full, or near full, compression only. However, would you like to take that risk? The fenders and quarters are modular and, based on the "Ford SEMA " night, might have some bigger arch fenders available later to maybe prevent the touching - maybe. Again though, that would be your call.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you want the painted hardtop down the road ? Also i thought I saw that their are 2 different colored mic tops . The darker carbonized grey one and the one their releasing for first orders is much lighter ! ?
Yep. Modular comes in black, has the removable rear quarter windows and better sound deadening than the MIC. I’ve only seen one grey color for the MIC.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mirror caps and grills are so easy to switch out I did to color match on my f150 , also rock rails can be added to wildtrak
You can spec any of these Broncos to resemble each other. The question is how much effort and $ are you willing to spend to do it. Why buy a Wildtrack just to spend all that $ and time making it look like the Badlands I could have just bought from the beginning?

And you’re forgetting... the one thing you can’t (easily) change is the interior and the Wildtrack interior looks like ass, in my humble opinion.

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your assumption is wrong. I’m not going to do the work for you because you were the one that posted on this persons thread about “recycled convo”.
If you don’t like a thread, ignore it.
Super Cel East is where a Ford rep told us that the Squatch has different springs and longer shocks in the coilovers to provide the extra lift.
The B&P, Ford website, and BN all show you there is a Badlands suspension and a separate High lift suspension.

Your original post is the reason there are so many threads and posts about the Squatch with BL questions.
I was at super cel east and the Ford guy at the overland concept toldme the badlands suspension adds about 1” of lift. i May have misunderstood this part but I thought he said the lift was a simple spacer on top of the strut. I do think The shocks and bump stops are different as well.

this guy may have no clue what he was talking about.
Sponsored